BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nicole K.
I received Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Travel Size, as a free birthday gift from ULTA! I love it! I believe they promise bigger, blacker, badder lashes. This made me chuckle a little bit. But, boy does it deliver. Intense black. Creamy formula, but not thick so it doesn't clump. It applies really well with the full, standard bristle brush. My lashes look soo long and they stay curled. I love it! And its cool that the tube is really pretty too.
Rebecca F.
Abingdon, VA
This makes my lashes look gorgeous, voluminous, and very, very black! It never looks clumpy or gross and is long lasting. It's pretty easy to remove when you want to, which is fantastic! After receiving a deluxe sample, I decided to purchase a full size because I liked it so much! My everyday go to mascara!
Valerie L.
Asheville, NC
Am I the only person that likes this mascara...? I haven't heard the best reviews on this stuff, but I can personally attest to how magnificent it makes my lashes look. Not only does it coat every single lash, but my eyes look bigger afterward! Highly recommend this stuff. Price point? A bit high. But the tube lasts forever! Con? Mascara runs after about four hours. Totes worth it though!
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
Overall a great mascara. I prefer a mascara that lengthens and gives volume to my lashes - this did both. It made my lashes look full and longer. It is a wet formula so be careful to not smear thins when first applied. The wand is a great shape and allows me to pack the product on the base of my lashes. Will repurchase.
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
I LOVE THIS MASCARA!!!! It can be so difficult to find something that has a good color and filler without clumping. This mascara easily lasts all day without making your eye lids feel weighed down with clumps. The color is great. However, beware! When you put it on, it take a little bit of time to dry, so don't do a lot of blinking right away or you will spread it.
Catherine M.
One of the best high end mascaras I've ever used. That takes a lot for me to say because personally I don't think high end mascara is worth the money. Mascara dries to quickly for me to spend more than $10 on it. But this is totally worth it!!! Doesn't clump. Separates my lashes, adds length and volume. Super black. I love it. Oh and it doesn't flake!! Hallelujah.
Jamie O.
Lady Lake, FL
I feel like this mascara gets better once it dries out a bit. At first, it can be a bit too wet and can easily overload your lashes and make them look a bit clumpy, but once it dries out a little bit, it makes your lashes look fuller. I would buy this again, but probably just the travel size version, just because that one usually isn't as wet at first than the full size.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
My all time favourite mascara. It gives my lashes super volume; I'm always asked if I'm wearing falsies when I use this! The wand is a little on the chubbier side, so I sometimes get dots of mascara on my eye shadow if I'm not careful. Doesn't smudge or transfer on me. Definitely worth the price tag in my opinion.
Meredith C.
St Petersburg, FL
Nice formula. Flat black without too much shine. I didn't like the very fabric like brush, I prefer a comb style for my naturally long lashes, this just clumped them up. It does work well as a pre-coat to falsies and does offer great thickening power, I just can't use thickening formula or it clunks for me.
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I received this as a sample in my Sephora Play Box and I love it! Goes on easy, no mess, and it makes my lashes thick and "fluffy". It lasts all day with no smudging or that "flakey" effect that some mascaras have as you go throughout the day.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.