BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lyndee D.
I actually don't love this mascara. For some reason it does nothing for my lashes. If I'm going for a super natural look, it's great! But usually I want length and volume. I love urban decay but this one just frustrates me more than anything. I think maybe the bristles are to thin to really make my straight lashes curl or lengthen.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
I absolutely love this mascara. It has long lasting power but it is not waterproof. I really wish they did have a waterproof version available so I am deducting a star for that. I always have a travel one of these in my purse because it builds without clumping. It also has a wet formula with natural bristles which I love love love!
Sierra M.
Livonia, MI
This is by far the greatest mascara I have ever used! The applicator makes it easy to put on without making a mess, and it makes my lashes more voluminous and dark! I purchase the deluxe sample sizes of it, because I throw out my mascara every 3-4mos, and it never dries out on me. I would recommend this mascara to anyone and everyone!
Kaela P.
Good, but not my favorite. What I like is that it is SO BLACK and super intense, so it makes my lashes look awesome. However, the formula is extremely wet and takes a long time to dry down. A lot of times I'll have problems with it spreading to my upper browbone or eyelid because the wet formula transfers! I don't think I would buy it again.
Olivia D.
Johnson City, TN
Loved this mascara so much. Went on a bit clumpy but became less like that the more I used it. I don't know if I was putting on too much or not. Got it at Sephora. Love it!
Kathryn P.
Champaign, IL
This mascara is one of the blackest blacks that I can find. It's also pretty wet so it's pleasant to put on. The brush has a medium amount of "bushiness" to it without being over the top. It adds volume and some length...but it's main affect on me was the added definition. Assuming that it's because of the dark black color.
Nichole S.
Vandalia, OH
I received this product as a free sample from Ulta and I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this product. I am a mascara snob because I tend to only use mascara. It applies pretty well, and it makes my eyelashes so full and voluptuous. I did bleed onto my lower lid throughout the day and my lashes were a bit stuck together after a few hours. It is humid and summer time, so I will let it slide. I have been using my Mary Kay Lash Love mascara and then applying this as the second coat and it has made all the difference.
Keeley M.
Warminster, PA
So I am so torn on this mascara. On one hand this mascara makes my eyelashes look so long. But then again if I apply this to my bottom lash line the mascara transfers onto my skin, making my under eyes look even worse (I do not have oily skin) . I don't believe I would repurchase this again but then again you never know!! O
Rebecca L.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This mascara has made the bar so high, every mascara I've used since I can only layer with this one because they don't measure up. This is buildable, didn't flake on me, is so beautifully dark black, and I love the big brush. I apply it to both my top and bottom lashes. Be careful to not smudge it on the lower lash line with the big brush, very light strokes and taps with a small amount of product will do the trick. I wish the price tag were better but I'm very happy I bought this
Sara I.
I got this mascara a couple days ago. It's pretty smooth and makes my lashes look much fuller. I don't know how long it lasts (wore it to a dinner then went straight home to get to the shower afterwords) but I think it will stay for hours. I say 4/5 because it's the first time I bought it and I don't have much to say about it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.