BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites! I like volume and length and big brushes so this is perfect. I have long straight lashes and this makes them more intense and longer looking like I like but I am not someone that goes mascara crazy either. I find that if you aren't careful you can run into transfer issues but no big deal for me since i've heard a tips! love.
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I received this in a subscription box. I like Urban Decay shadows so I was open to trying this mascara. I have blond lashes. This mascara gave them color, turning them black. But no volume, length or anything else I'd expect from a high end, high dollar mascara. After two coats of disappointment I chunked this and grabbed my holy grail mascara.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great mascara for a dramatic look. It definitely has a lot of volume and some length. Be careful when doing multiple coats so that it does not get clumpy. Only drawback is that it will get clumpy with more than one coat. But luckily usually do not need two coats as it is very volumizing thick mascara. And it lasts all day and does not flake off.
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
Love the look this mascara gives my lashes. I have long lashes but this mascara make my lashes look like strip lashes (fake lashes). It give my lashes volume and a tab but more length. It can get clumpy but just but a cheap lash comb from the drug store or online and comb your lashes out and you're good to go. Definitely go out and buy this mascara.
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Got a sample of this from Sephora, and it works pretty well. The brush is easy to use and the formula is thin enough so it goes on well. It felt a little crunchy and inflexible, so for me as a picker of eyelashes it kind of annoyed me. I'll stick to my Maybelline Falsies since it's more affordable and adds more volume, but didn't mind this stuff!
Angelica R.
Martinez , CA
One of the most pigmented mascara I've ever used! It doesn't clump up your lashes when building up the products, and it doesn't feel heavy on the eyes at all. One thing i wish i was different was the wand itself because while it does fan out the lashes beautifully, i feel like if the wand were different, it would give such a better effect!
Jenny B.
Wyoming, MI
I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for years! I want voluminous lashes every day without the hassle of curling and applying false lashes! A few months ago, I received this mascara in my Ipsy bag, and I fell in like. It made my lashes look full and long; my lashes were close to what I had always hoped they would be. The only complaint I have with this mascara is that it runs. I wear it nearly every day, and it stays in place for a few hours before it begins to gather underneath my eyes. I have oily lids and such, so that may be the problem.
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
BEST VOLUMIZING MASCARA. I LOVE THIS brand and product. I use this product every day. I originally received it as a gift in Sephora's lash stash box a couple years ago,but I still have it and use it almost everyday (after trying the other mascaras from the box). Probably one of my favorites overall from that box of Sephora mascara favorites.
Tiffany S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I felt as though it was okay for the first couple of uses but it dried out very quickly. It tended to flake onto my face. I would not recommend it because of the overall quality of the product!
Hannah S.
Rives Junction, MI
Hands down the best mascara I've ever used It always lasts forever and makes my green eyes pop. Definitely is worth the money I always go back to this no matter how many others I try. Usually at Ulta they have the total perversion "kit" which comes with this mascara and Urbans eyeliner in perversion (black) for 24$ which is only paying about 2$ for the liner that normally coats 20 and it's also amazing so you really can't go wrong
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.