BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Emily H.
Mims, FL
My sister got this for me for Christmas last year and i just ran out of last month! It lasts a long time and for a great price! If you were to by something cheaper, you would still be paying the same amount because you would run out of it quicker. It stays on the whole day with no fall. It doesn't clump up and goes on smoothly. Perversion is the best mascara out there. It is my go-to and I can't wait to get a new tube!
Sami V.
The color is spot on for a black, inky and rich. I get quite a bit of length and a decent amount of volume with this mascara. I have very sparse lashes and there lies the problem for me. With the thickness of the product and wand, I end up with mascara on my lid, which is a huge annoyance! However, I still like the product and continue to use it. I would recommend it
Jacqueline C.
Nesconset, NY
When I tried this the first time I used the tester size and loved it, I rushed to the store and bought the full size right away. The brush is large and makes the lashes appear long and thick, without looking like too much. However, I did find that after a few weeks the mascara became clumpy and didn't go on as it did in the beginning. For the price it's a good mascara, however I prefer the Benefit 'their real' line. i'm a huge fan of Urban decay however, I was underwhelmed by the product.
Rachel B.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE this mascara. I'm not a big fan of the chunky eyelash look, so this was a perfect match for me. I use this while I'm at work. and I can say that for 12-13hrs, this did not smudge at all. Long-lasting and great volume, I would highly recommend. I know the price is up there, but given the quality and how often I use it, I would purchase again.
Lina S.
Atlanta, GA
While I haven't tried subversion, I LOVED perversion enough to seek out this place to write the review. It is the best mascara I have ever used. It is thick, but goes on evenly. It stays all day and looks phenomenal. I have very long lashes naturally and have had a hard time finding a mascara that I liked enough. Either they didn't cover my lashes well enough or it made them clumpy. This one doesn't do either!
Lauren B.
Chandler, AZ
DARK! This mascara seems blacker than most. If you really wiggle the brush at the base of your lashes, it even gives a bit of a liner effect - two for one! The length and drama of this mascara is amazing. It definitely does not disappoint in that area, but the wear was slightly disappointing, resulting in the loss of a star. I ended up with some dark spots on my lids and undereye areas after a few hours of wear.
Briana R.
Athens, GA
This is my absolute favorite mascara I have ever tried and I am a bit obsessed with mascara so I try A LOT. It goes on super black and stays in place all day. It doesn't run, flake, or smudge at all! I especially like this mascara when paired with the Subversion primer! I would 100% recommend this to anyone and everyone. Seriously, buy this mascara!!
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
This is an absolutely fabulous mascara. It lengthens, thickens and makes my lashes look amazing. I received a sample tube in one of my ipsy bags and loved it so I bought the full sized. One coat takes my lashes to new heights but two or three gives me really long, dark and thick lashes that don't clump or flake. The mascara isn't watery and doesn't make a mess on my face. I have many mascaras from the cheapest to most expensive and this one is among my top three favorites. I am really pleased with Perversion and recommend it to people who have short or light lashes and want really long, stand out ones.
Dana S.
If you want to try this mascara, I recommend trying the primer as well. You are paying the same price as you would if you bought one tube of the mascara so this is not a bad deal. The primer really makes a difference after using it before the mascara because it helps to make the product stick to your lashes and ensure that it does what it said it should.
Jessica H.
Cannelton, WV
I first got this because it came with my Naked on the Run palette that was a gift from my grandmother. I fell in love as soon as I used it! This mascara makes my lashes so black, thick, and long! It doesn't flake on me either! It stays on really well but is still not too hard to remove at the end of the day. This has become a must have in my makeup collection and I use it every single day! I totally recommend!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.