BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
I am on my second tube of this mascara. I use it with the perversion mascara primer and it makes my lashes so full and long. It’s long-lasting and doesn’t smudge or run,
Amanda J.
I love this mascara! I absolutely adore the applicator! The applicator helps you reach each lash and your lashes don’t clump after applying this. My lashes look super long and voluminous after using this mascara! I actually have had people ask me if I’m wearing fake lashes! I highly recommend this mascara!
Jennifer S.
Charlotte , NC
I like how dark this mascara is and how you can build length on your lashes without it being too clumpy. Only giving this mascara 3 stars because is isn't long wearing for me. By mid day my mascara has already started flaming off and I have dark smudge marks under my eyes from where the mascara melted off my lashes
Angie M.
Elk Grove Village, IL
Long wearing, doesn’t become flaky, good lift and volume. I got a sample in a box of this mascara and would highly think about buying a full size next time I’m in need.
Sarah K.
This mascara makes your lashes look huge! Both in length and volume. I also love how black it is, because some mascaras can look a bit gray once they’ve dried. The only downside is that the brush is a bit too big for my eye shape
Courtney Q.
Coventry
This mascara is by far the best mascara I’ve ever used in my life. My lashes are naturally long but this mascara really brings them out and makes them pop. It is about $24 so it is very pricey but definetly worth every penny if you have the money for it!!
Jenifer O.
I liked it. It was easy to use and did not require more than two coats. I have not tried too many higher end mascaras but does work better than most drug store brands.
Areli A.
Walnut
Got this in an Ipsy bag in June and it just dried out! I love this mascara. I would not say it is completely waterproof but it’s so good it looks so good on the eyes and it’s dark I love it.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
I received this is a beauty subscription and I absolutely love it. It had people asking me if I was wearing false lashes, which I don't. It lengthens, separates, and volumizes lashes, making them look lush and full. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone who wants luscious lashes.
Brandy E.
Love this product.  Little thicker and messy as compared to Benefits they're real.  I wear it weekly.  New user.  Lasts all day long.  Pricing is good as to compared to others.   Its a great product as compared to others.  Would buy again.  Thanks again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.