BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Theresa L.
saint paul
My all time favorite mascara right now. I received this as a 500 point perk from Sephora along with an eyeliner and a eyeshadow primer. It was really a great deal because this mascara was full size!!! I was skeptical. But I love how it makes my lashes look longer and separate. The only issue I had is that it is a really wet formula and had to be careful applying it as to not get it all over my face makeup.
Mary M.
McLean
This was my first high end mascara and it finally convinced me that a $22 mascara could be better than a $8 one. The formula is awesome- it thickly coats lashes without clumping them together and lengthens at the same time. My only gripe is that it flakes a little by the afternoon, but that's worth it for how bold it makes my lashes look. Also, the tube is huge and will last at least six months
Amy E.
Derby
This is my all-time favorite mascara, and I’m on my third tube and I don’t expect that to last very long. I use this every other time that I do my make up, which is why I go through it so fast. It’s worth every penny that you spend on it, and I really love the packaging and how futuristic it looks. It doesn’t dry or flake, and I’ve gotten a lot of compliments from coworkers on my lush lashes.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Urban Decay actually sent me a sample of this mascara when it first launched. While it's not my all time favorite mascara, it's definitely a good one. Makes your lashes look nice & long but not clumpy at all. I never have any issues with it flaking off throughout the day either. Put it on first thing in the morning & your lashes will still look good at the end of the day.
Hanna D.
Edmonds
I went through two tubes of this specific UD mascara. At first, I loved it. It made my lashes look fuller and more dramatic. But after a while, it lost its luster for me. One thing I love in a mascara is defining/seperating, and I felt like this just didn't do that for me. My lashes kind of stuck together too much or the application was too textured. I hadn't really used non-UD mascaras for years through college, but at some point, I decided to try something else, and I found I really love mascaras that have that dramatic effect and separates lashes super well such as  tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint MascaraClinique Chubby Lash™ Fattening Mascara , or  CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara . I've not felt the need to re-visit a UD mascara since.
Alexandria S.
Washington, MO
For all of my life I have worn brown mascara and felt like Black was too much. A few weeks ago I had a UD makeover, and they gave me tips and tricks that made this a usable color for me. Because of my complexion, I use a brown liner with this mascara and I get fabulous results. I have tried all types of mascara, drug store, mid, and UD. UD is worth the extra price. Hands down.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
I have been using this mascara for aprox. 1 year now. I curl my lashes and then apply one coat of this, I don't like a natural look and this gives enough coating to my lashes that lengthens and thickens without clogging. The only issue I have is that it does only last 2 months or so before clumps form around the top/lid of the mascara and it seems to get very messy, dries out and need replacing, and I know mascaras should be replaced every 3 months anyway but at 22$ I would prefer it either to last a little longer or for the cost to be around 17$
Abbey H.
La Fayette, GA
This mascara is awesome!! I usually use my Clinique High Impact™ Mascara to smooth out the mascara on my eyelashes because sometimes it can get kinda clumpy. However, the mascara is very dark and has great coverage on my lashes! I have bought this before and I will but it again!
Carli S.
This was one of the first Urban Decay mascaras I ever purchased... and MAN does Urban Decay sure know how to make a great mascara!! This doesn’t flake (EVEN IF I PICK AT IT). My eyelashes are naturally pretty long and I have a problem with a lot of mascaras transferring to my upper eyelid but GUESS WHAT?!? NOT this mascara 😊 I’ve repurchased this one MULTIPLE time!!
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
This mascara has a drier formula which holds up the curl but doesn't give much length or volume with only one coat. However they're definitely buildable with multiple coats. You get more of a dramatic look with this instead of clean and defined lashes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.