BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Dana S.
If you want to try this mascara, I recommend trying the primer as well. You are paying the same price as you would if you bought one tube of the mascara so this is not a bad deal. The primer really makes a difference after using it before the mascara because it helps to make the product stick to your lashes and ensure that it does what it said it should.
Rachel H.
Buffalo, NY
Back when I used mascara (now I use exclusively falsies) this was my go to. The formula is AMAZING, I've had it for like a year and it still hasn't dried out, which is just like unheard of. It is super volumizing and the only downside is the brush, I prefer plastic bristles, but other than that I have no complaints.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
This is hands down my favorite mascara. I have never found another mascara that gives me as much length and volume as this one does. The wand is my absolute favorite part. It's super fluffy and has loads of bristles so that it evenly coats each and every lash. My eyelashes are always at their absolute prime when I use this product. I highly reccomend!
Brittany L.
Spring, TX
I received this in a subscription box. I like Urban Decay shadows so I was open to trying this mascara. I have blond lashes. This mascara gave them color, turning them black. But no volume, length or anything else I'd expect from a high end, high dollar mascara. After two coats of disappointment I chunked this and grabbed my holy grail mascara.
Daphne V.
Lodi, CA
The Urban Decay perversion mascara is a very bomb mascara gives a lot of length and a lot of volume to the eyelashes and very very black shade it gives me the best lashes
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great mascara for a dramatic look. It definitely has a lot of volume and some length. Be careful when doing multiple coats so that it does not get clumpy. Only drawback is that it will get clumpy with more than one coat. But luckily usually do not need two coats as it is very volumizing thick mascara. And it lasts all day and does not flake off.
Alexys L.
This mascara makes my lashes wonderfully dark and bold. It goes on very smoothly and builds well without clumping too much. I love that it still leaves my lashes feeling naturally soft even when you use a few coats. My biggest pet peeve is flaky, chunky eyelashes so this is perfect. I would like it to provide a little more volume but the dark formula helps make up for it since it helps my lashes stand out.
Aimee M.
Topeka, KS
Ooooo I really liked this stuff. Until I had it a few weeks and it began to get super gloopy and chunky. I had a lil fall out towards the end of the day on occasion depending on what I was doing. The wand can make it clumpy if you do more then one application but that doesn't make it a horrible product, a lot are like that. I just wish it would have held out a lil longer. Over all it's not a bad deal and it does look pretty legit if you get it on right but it's by far not my favorite.
Nandry A.
I received the urban decay perversion mascara in the mail to sample. I use it every day! It is a great mascara for blacker, longer lashes. It does leave some clumping so you really have to watch for that! In comparison to covergirl mascara, it does make my lashes longer, but I don't think that the money difference is really worth it. $30 for mascara is a little much for me, but I've really enjoyed my sample!
Desirae R.
Brooklyn, NY
One of my favorites! I like volume and length and big brushes so this is perfect. I have long straight lashes and this makes them more intense and longer looking like I like but I am not someone that goes mascara crazy either. I find that if you aren't careful you can run into transfer issues but no big deal for me since i've heard a tips! love.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.