BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I love trying new mascaras to see what works best for my lashes. At first, I hated this I felt that it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. After taking a break from using it, I tried it again but with benefits they're real primer. When the two are paired together, they provide a beautiful result. My lashes look voluminous and a lot longer with out looking too clumpy! The product wears well and I rarely have fallout under my eyes.
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
This has to be my absolute favorite mascara so far. I love that it coats evenly and doesn't clump, my lashes look longer and fuller and you can get away with just one coat. I have really sensitive eyes and have yet to experience any irritation while using this and comes off easily when I wash my face without pulling my lashes out like some other mascaras have in the past.
Delaney D.
Boca Raton, FL
I use this product daily, and I love the look it gives. It gives my lashes a lot of volume and length without being too clumpy, and is "blacker than black." The only issue I have with it is that it smudges easily and gives you racoon eyes by the end of the day, so you need to to touch it up.

Pros:

-Not clumpy
-Gives good length and volume
-Pigmented

Cons:

-Smudges easily
Meg c.
As far as Urban Decay's mascaras go, this one is my favorite from their collection. Soft bristle brushes are my favorite, which easily create body, length and color. Formula didn't get itchy or flaky!
Karla M.
I received a sample of this in my Sephora play box. The minute I put it on I fell in love. I bought 2 full size ones. I'm not a fake lash person so i love mascara that make my lashes look longer. This mascara does just that. It makes them longer and more spread out. I love it and I recommend this to anyone who loves a great mascara. You will not be disappointed!
Ashlie W.
Hesperia, CA
If you are looking for a dark black mascara, this is probably one of the darkest that I have tried. I love how stiff the bristles are because it allows me to apply several coats of this while still seperating my lashes well. This is an all-day product that gives me bold lashes. The wand is ideal for both my top and bottom lashes and this does not smudge at all.
Rachel L.
Received this in my sephora favorite lash favorite mascara sampler and previously as a sample and I never was a big fan. I hoped the first sample was just a bad batch but this mascara did not do anything for my lashes. Its coats them and thats is. Theres no additional volume or length just black. Also why is the brush so big? I always get mascara all over my nose when applying this to my inner lashes and its impossible to get off your skin!
Mary B.
Grant, AL
I really do like this mascara. I'd received a sample from a Sephora order awhile back and loved it. However, I sometimes feel that sample sizes work better than full sized for some reason. I don't think that's the case here. I purchased the full sized and love it just as much if not more. It gives me volume and length. It's so easy to work with and black as night.
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Not in love with the urban decay perversion mascara formula and the brush. The bristle is too soft and it doesn't provide a good separation between each strain of lash. The brush made my lashes clumpy and transferring to my bottom lid because the formula would build up just a couple strokes of apply it. The mascara didn't do much in length or give my lashes volume.
Liz B.
This is amazing. It's a wet formula so the more you use it the better it gets. I love the fullness of the brush, it's my favorite kind. This mascara is more for lengthening than volumizing so you might want to double up on a volumizing one. I say this is well worth the splurge. Holy grail not epic fail for me. 4 stars bc the formula is too wet at the beginning.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.