BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I can't say enough good things about this mascara. I had always been a loyal drugstore mascara girl but my mom got me an Urban Decay gift set many years ago that came with this mascara. I knew when I first tried it that I had been missing out all those years. This lengthens, volumizes and thickens your lashes like crazy. Just try it. You won't be disappointed!
Carolyn P.
ELK GROVE, CA
This makes my eyelashes much fuller, longer and so black. The formula is pretty wet, so it makes my lashes look soft. You don't need that many coats. If you apply a lot of coats, it can looks really clumpy. The only thing is try to make sure wait a little before blinking because I don't like when it's still wet and it gets on my eye lids.
Brittney W.
This mascara is great for building thick, smokey, voluminous lashes. I've been using this mascara for a while and notice that although it builds the lashes well, it's very runny. The formulation is very liquidy and before using it, I'm constantly having to wipe the excess product off the brush before applying to my lashes. If you are a fan of clumpy lashes, this is the perfect mascara for you!
Miranda G.
Vista, CA
I got this mascara for my birthday and I'm a total lash lover. I always try to get the most out of my lashes; volume, length, etc. this mascara definitely does what I want. It doesn't clump and separates my lashes beautifully. Also, I happened to cry while wearing it and it stayed on really well even though it's not waterproof so A++ there!! I'll definitely be buying it myself once I run out!
Jalisa J.
Sadly I was not blessed with long luscious eyelashes, but this mascara has completely changed the way my lashes look! I purchased a two pack from the urban decay website last year and since then this has pretty much been the only mascara I use. It is a bit pricey, but considering how long it has lasted me I believe it's totally worth it. Before discovering this I used stiletto lash for years, this has replaced it!
Rhiannon A.
Bozeman, MT
You can ALWAYS find this in my makeup bag. All around great go-to mascara. I have always been one to use multiple mascaras to achieve the right look but this is the only kind I need now! It is wet to start but gets better with every use. I even used the contact solution trick to extend it as long as possible and it was wonderful until the last drop. 10/10 would recommend to any friend. Great buy!
Carissa K.
Smock, PA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL MASCARA! I received this product in a travel size Urban Decay sampler, and absolutely fell in love. I have naturally long lashes, and high end products like the Too Faced better Than S** mascara just didn't do it for me. It tried to volumize my lashes too much, and I was left clumpy. The perversion mascara adds a beautiful amount of length to my lashes, and they feel soft and beautiful!
Ericah S.
Belleville, IL
I got this as a Christmas gift and I think that it's an amazing product. It lifts, separates, thickens, and lengths lashes all at the same time. However, I won't stop using my Loreal drugstore brand for this. While the results are amazing, the price is less than exciting...nonetheless, this mascara delivers!
Jasmine O.
Memphis, TN
I received a sample of this either in my ipsy bag or my sephora play! box. But, it took me a bit to work my way around to it. I don't know why I slept on this product so hard. It brings so much volume to my lashes that I rarely wear this with falsies. It provides just enough umph. It hasn't flaked for me and lasts all day (eye rubbing and all).
Ivy B.
Everett, WA
I got this in a set with the urban decay liquid eyeliner and I really like it. ifI had to pick a makeup item I cant live without it would be mascara! I don't normally put on more than 2 layers of mascara because it gets really gross and clumpy. Perversion doesn't do that, it glides on nicely and has excellent build-ablilty. I'm pretty sure you could put on 6 coats and you still wouldn't have tarantula eyes! I am a big fan of this mascara and I will be using it for a long time!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.