BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Tiffany S.
Niagara Falls, NY
I felt as though it was okay for the first couple of uses but it dried out very quickly. It tended to flake onto my face. I would not recommend it because of the overall quality of the product!
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
So far this is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried. I think that mascara is a ver personal opinion because lashes are different and everyone has a different perception of a perfect lash. It is very long lasting, does not smear and it doesn't clump up. It volumizes amazingly. I would invest in this product. It is totally worth the moey
Jenny B.
Wyoming, MI
I've been on the hunt for the perfect mascara for years! I want voluminous lashes every day without the hassle of curling and applying false lashes! A few months ago, I received this mascara in my Ipsy bag, and I fell in like. It made my lashes look full and long; my lashes were close to what I had always hoped they would be. The only complaint I have with this mascara is that it runs. I wear it nearly every day, and it stays in place for a few hours before it begins to gather underneath my eyes. I have oily lids and such, so that may be the problem.
Melissa R.
Springfield, OR
The first time I tried this mascara it goes on perfectly I mean like a mascara dream in Heaven, 2 months later the mascara applies EXACTLY as clean and flawless and picture perfect the 100th time I have used it!
I have tried other brands even Better Than Sex, IT Cosmetics, and none of them compare to Perversion. It has a wow factor and it goes on without clumps and it stays put. It isn't waterproof which I dont mind But it stays put. Do yourself a favor and try this mascara!
Holly C.
Pasadena, CA
This is the first higher end mascara I've ever used and it is on the pricier side but I think it is worth every penny. I use it every day and it's been lasting me a while. What sets it apart for me is that it is thick and creamy not watery. This really coats each lash smoothly and lifts up the lash into position. This formula is also very soft when it dries, instead of becoming flakey and dry. It seems to be very flexible and resistant to oily skin, such as my own. The wand also doesn't look like much but is very effective at applying smoothly.
Hannah H.
My lashes are not long and they are not dark, without this product, I would look like I had no lashes at all. I received a mini version of this mascara in a small naked combination pallet. When I ran out, (which was almost a year later) I bought a full size version. I would highly recommend this product, now that I've found it, I'm never going back to my old stuff. Price is right and makes my eyes pop!
Angelica R.
Alameda, CA
One of the most pigmented mascara I've ever used! It doesn't clump up your lashes when building up the products, and it doesn't feel heavy on the eyes at all. One thing i wish i was different was the wand itself because while it does fan out the lashes beautifully, i feel like if the wand were different, it would give such a better effect!
Aimee S.
This mascara is OK but it is not anything to write home about. I have used this product a lot but I really think there is a lot of room for improvement because this is a more expensive mascara and it just doesn't do it for me. I have drugstore mascaras that are absolutely amazing and surpass this mascara by a mile for a quarter of the price!
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
BEST VOLUMIZING MASCARA. I LOVE THIS brand and product. I use this product every day. I originally received it as a gift in Sephora's lash stash box a couple years ago,but I still have it and use it almost everyday (after trying the other mascaras from the box). Probably one of my favorites overall from that box of Sephora mascara favorites.
Erin P.
This mascara makes my eyelashes look so full, they almost look like falsies! Although it's not as good as Too Faced "Better than Sex", it is a close second for me. Definitely one I would buy again!!!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.