BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
I love trying new mascaras to see what works best for my lashes. At first, I hated this I felt that it did absolutely nothing to my lashes. After taking a break from using it, I tried it again but with benefits they're real primer. When the two are paired together, they provide a beautiful result. My lashes look voluminous and a lot longer with out looking too clumpy! The product wears well and I rarely have fallout under my eyes.
Kristina C.
Martin, TN
BEST mascara I have ever used. It lasts forever, and looks amazing. I purchase mine at Sephora every time I run out. It may seem pricey, but before I found this mascara, I was applying several different mascaras in one application just to get the effect that this mascara gives me. It has length, drama, and fullness all in the same little tube. I have tried BTS and several other brands of mascara and nothing does it for me like this product. It will take a something huge to switch me from using this every day.
Stephanie B.
Reidsville, NC
Best mascara ever! It's gives my lashes so much volume and length. I was using fiber lashes for the longest time and I received this and have never went back. I feel I get the exact same effect without the hassle of many steps. The brush is quiet large so you do have to be careful with your bottom lashes but it dries nicely and with the flick of a q-tip your good to go! I have tried every mascara and this one I always repurchase!
Talli H.
This mascara was my favorite yet! I've use multiple mascaras and there are only 2 that I have liked! And this was one! I bought it from Ulta Beauty. I'll never buy another one besides the 2 that I love!
Erica F.
Dublin, OH
I'm a mascara junky. I will 100% admit to that. And this mascara is, so far, my absolute favorite. It makes my lashes so thick, long, and separated. I also own the Subversion lash primer and those toe are matches made in heaven. The brush on the perversion mascara is the key. It's soft and thick, so it really puts on the product but spreads it evenly across all lashes. I've tried to find a drugstore dupe, but I have yet to do so.
Jennifer S.
Irwin, PA
This is the only item I actually went and purchased the full-size of after receiving a sample. This is the blackest mascara I've ever used. ,It doesn't flake during the day, but I don't need a special remover or strength to take it off at the end of the day.

The brush is nice and fluffy, my only gripe is when you pull the wand out, the container doesn't grip it well and you end up with an excess of product that you need to try to wipe off the wand before applying. It can end up with a messy tube after a while. Other than the packaging issue this is by far the best mascara I've used.
Bertha H.
This is by far one of the best mascaras I've tried! I received a travel size of this mascara in the Sephora Play subscription box and instantly fell in love. I've also purchased this from Ulta for a little under $30 for both a full size mascara and a travel size one. Once applied, I love how full and long my lashes look. I love that the formula doesn't clump together like other mascaras. I've gotten so many compliments with this!
Bethany P.
Edmonton, AB
Purchased this product at Sephora. Love the sleek metallic packaging and the spooly brush. Separates lashes nicely while providing medium volume. Can be layered for a more dramatic look. Formula is ultra black and evenly coats lashes. Some transfer of the product occurred throughout the day (long bottom lashes = transfer to the undereye area). Overall, great product!
Paula R.
I absolutely love this mascara. It lengthens lashes and makes them look fuller. I never have a problem with it clumping and the tube seems to last forever. So many other mascaras seem to clump to the point you can't even fix them, this isn't one of those. I have a tube in my purse and one in my makeup bag. It's about the same price as any other same quality mascara. It is definitely worth buying repeatedly.
Valerie L.
Glen Burnie, MD
I loved the spool of this brush. I think that actually might be my favorite part. It's plastic, so not that clumpy pipe cleaner type, and goes on so smooth. For me, i loved the fact it wasn't clumpy but still extended my eyelashes quite a bit. It was also easy to take off with a makeup wipe without any leftover residue like other mascara's. Love love love love.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.