BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Mischa C.
Greenwood Lk, NY
I love love love how this makes my lashes look. The only place I've ever bought it is Sephora, so you know it's that expensive good good!

While it's a nice deep black, and I didn't experience any clumping, I DID have the misfortune for it to dry out quickly. I've never been one to leave my mascara open, or pump the wand, so the fact that it dried out quickly was a bit upsetting.

I do recommend this, perhaps I just got one out of a bad batch.
heather c.
I have had so many samples of this mascara and I have enjoyed all of them. I will say that the description of this mascara is untrue. It does not give you Bigger look, nor a Bolder look, nor really even a Blacker look. But I do not want all those things. I like my lashes to look darker and long, but not thick or flaky or spidery or fake at all. I get so many samples of mascara that I have not bought one in awhile, but if I do have to buy one this is def #3 of ones I would buy.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
My first encounter with this mascara was as a gift with purchase from Ulta. I love the travel sized mascaras I keep one in my car and in my purse. I also like the sample size so you can see if you like the product. I like the formulation and the wand on this mascara. I feel like the wand is small enough that I can coat the inner lashes and the bottom lash line with no mess. Highly recommend having a full sized one on hand!
Payton C.
Cleburne, TX
All I have is the mini sample but I LOVE IT, I've been using it for about two weeks now and I will definitely have to invest in another one because it's the only mascara I've used since I've tried it. Completely separates each lash and makes them so much thicker!
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I tried the primer for something different and a little cheaper and it's just okay. I was at Ulta and the lady recommended it. I've used Lancome's Cils Booster for a long time and absolutely love it and I've tried Diors lash growing primer and I prefer these to the Urban Decay. I've never had a problem covering up the white but for some reason I do with this one. Also, the brush gets clumpy and when I first opened it, the primer wasn't applying to my lashes evenly.
Leslie W.
Rochester, NY
I absolutely love this mascara. It's def a new favorite of mine...a little pricey, which is to be expected out of a great brand like this, but totally worth it. It lengthens, thickens, and builds just the "right" amount of volume. The pigment is dramatic but can be natural looking with one or two coats and more bold with a few more layers. Lasts all day but easy to take off!

The gals at Ulta raved about it and actually reviewed it better than the "better than sex" mascara. They convinced me to switch my purchase. And the product itself convinced me of its quality and worth.
Andrea C.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this mascara! hands down best mascara I've tried in a while. For a long time I kept using cover girl lash blast with maybeline's full and soft. I got this mascara with a urban decay set my boyfriend got me and I just fell in love with it. As soon as I use it up I'm going to purchase it with the new subversion primer. on its own it give me longer fuller lashes which is a hard combination to get with just one mascara without the clumpy spider legs look.
Julie T.
Fairbanks, AK
Oh my gosh! My all time favorite date night mascara!!! I already have naturally long lashes and this just amplifies them to the max! Well wearing this mascara I have been asked if I'm wearing falsies! Now tips with this product is that it does go on very thick so don't just so slathering it all over your eyelashes. You have to have precision with this product and put it on in light layers well carefully moving the brush back and forth up the lash. Now because this product gives me such intense bold and big eyelashes I would not recommend it for a natural looking day. But it is the best for any date night or special occasion.
LeAnna P.
Ruston, LA
My all time favorite mascara! I have been through many tubes of mascara in my 12ish years of wearing makeup, and I will never use another brand after trying UD Perversion. Blackest black color, adds length AND volume, all without clumping. Pair it with the UD Subversion eyelash primer for even longer lashes!
Hilary G.
Beacon Falls, CT
I thought I loved this mascara because my sample size of it was great. However, when I got the full size it just didn't work for me. It got ALL OVER my eyelid and gave me sad panda eyes every time. The brush doesn't let you get those hard to get lashes at the edge of your lashline because it's too big. Definitely hard pass for lower lashes and it will probably work for people who aren't weepy.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.