BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Christy L.
Church Hill, TN
I expected way more from this mascara than what was delivered. It made my lashes look ok but it transferred onto my under eye area in no time! Very disappointed.
E H.
I received a sample of this from ulta and it's a very good quality mascara and it won't budge but removal is not hard. The only thing I dislike is that because it's a thicker formula it tends to clump on my lashes.
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
As with most items from UD, this does not disappoint! I received a trial size as part of my monthly subscription, and I loved it! It highlights my blue eyes with a dark black color, and the wand separates perfectly! It lasts too! The little sample tube has lasted a pretty long time, so the money I'd spend on a full size would be to tally worth it for me. This will be my go-to mascara for a long time.
Hope S.
Atlanta, GA
One of my absolute favorite mascara!!! The perfect about of thickness in the product and the brush applies it perfectly. It's 10x when you use the primer as well!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I've heard great things about this mascara, so I decided to pick up a travel size and try it out. I got mostly good things to say about it - the brush is a great size, the formula is super pigmented, and it gives my lashes great volume and separation! I wish it lengthened my short lashes more and I'd give it five stars, but overall, this product is a great everyday mascara that I will use over and over.
Mackenzie K.
Savannah, GA
By far the best mascara I have ever used. Makes your lashes full and long. I always get asked how I get my lashes so dark when I am wearing this mascara. Highly highly highly recommend
Sarah B.
Lakewood, CA
I love this mascara, It makes my lashes look! so pretty, darker and longer. It stayed on pretty well, I used Badgal by Benefit for a while which is also great, then I started using this one and it cosmetics mascara together, I recommend it because I'm picky about my lashes and found it to work very well. It can get clumpy if you overdo it but with the right techniques your lashes will be on point!
Kourtney C.
Columbus, OH
Love this , received sample once with my pallet purchase at ulta and have been hooked every since. The color is the blackest black and makes my eyes just pop! Love it
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
This is my go to mascara, I love the formula and it is extremely versatile. With a light hand, lashes stay easily separated and natural looking. The color is an incredibly deep black. Lashes look visibly longer and well defined. For a dramatic look a few coats create amazingly dark, thick, long and defined lashes.

I do suggest lightly wiping the wand off with a tissue, especially with a brand new tube.
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
My first encounter with this mascara was as a gift with purchase from Ulta. I love the travel sized mascaras I keep one in my car and in my purse. I also like the sample size so you can see if you like the product. I like the formulation and the wand on this mascara. I feel like the wand is small enough that I can coat the inner lashes and the bottom lash line with no mess. Highly recommend having a full sized one on hand!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.