BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Susie G.
West Covina, CA
I received a sample of this mascara and I had been dying to try it. I used the whole bottle sample and enjoyed the texture of it. My eyelashes didn't clump and my eyelashes did look flawless.
Chelsea W.
Norristown, PA
I want to love this mascara more! The application is very smooth and easy, and immediately after applying it looks great. This isn't those who seek any kind of major curling effect, but good for a simple mascara look. Fast forward a few hours later, and unfortunately this smudges a lot. It never fails to smudge along the bottom lash line, and I'm lucky if I can get away with minimal smudging above the lashes. I'm never one to be too much of a stickler with my mascara, and thankfully I just got this in a sample size. I would not purchase this again.
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
This is my favorite mascara. It adds volume and lengthens. The packaging is sleek and when I bought the full sized at Sephora I received a travel one to take to go!
Maja M.
Salem, OR
This is my favorite mascara of all time! I feel like this product is not receiving much exposure on the social media (YouTube Beauty Gurus, IG influencers, etc.), but it might be due to the fact that Urban Decay does not sent PR as much as other brands.
Regardless, I think thi smascara is a great option for anyone who wishes long, voluminous, and super dark lashes. I wear this everyday to work for 8+ hours, and then workout afterward, and the mascara still stays in place and does not smudge or flake off. I definitely recommend and will purchase again.
Lisa N.
It feels really soft. It seperates my lashes and does not get clumpy. I wish it was a bit more waterproof because when my eyes watered while wearing it, it did run.
Veronica M.
saint joseph, MO
Love love love this mascara... Can't stop using it from the time I got it..... Perfect match for length and volume. It does not clump and it stays on all day long without having to reapply ever.
Sherry P.
I love this mascara it gives your lashes length and some volumes and not many clumps. I use this a lot and I do recommend purchasing. The packaging is super cute and sleek. I'll definitely buy it when mine goes bad.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I've heard great things about this mascara, so I decided to pick up a travel size and try it out. I got mostly good things to say about it - the brush is a great size, the formula is super pigmented, and it gives my lashes great volume and separation! I wish it lengthened my short lashes more and I'd give it five stars, but overall, this product is a great everyday mascara that I will use over and over.
Mackenzie K.
Savannah, GA
By far the best mascara I have ever used. Makes your lashes full and long. I always get asked how I get my lashes so dark when I am wearing this mascara. Highly highly highly recommend
Christy L.
Church Hill, TN
I expected way more from this mascara than what was delivered. It made my lashes look ok but it transferred onto my under eye area in no time! Very disappointed.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.