BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lucy E.
Billings, MT
I love this mascara! It goes on perfect and it doesn't transfer to the bottom lash area. It last all day with no flaking. Makes your lashes look amazingly long and lush.
Grace H.
This product is amazing and I am so glad I was gifted this mascara for Christmas. I never really splurge on mascara, but now that I found this, I will continue to use it until I find a better one, which may take a long time.
Daniella B.
Princeton, TX
When I worked at Ulta id get compliments on my eyelashes. People thought I had individual lashes on my lower lashes. Nope, it was this mascara. I've been hooked since this first came out and would recommend it to customers who would come in at Ulta. It's SO BLACK, doesn't flake or irritate the eyes, the formula isn't too watery nor too thick, volumizes AND lengthens, and the brush is amazing. It doesn't clump up or give you spider lashes.
Christine C.
Green Bay, WI
Love using their mascara, keeps my lashes nice and long all day long. Looking for a mascara for long wear and does not smudge a lot then Urban decay products are the way to go.
Alicia B.
Edgerton, KS
I wanted to love this because I have some well respected makeup friends raving about it. I received a deluxe sample from Ulta and was excited to try it. It glided on my lashes beautifully. I loved the look I initially got using it, but by the day's end I looked like a raccoon. It's smudged and smeared on both the eyelids and under my eyes. Wash off was horrific. Even with eye makeup remover it was hard to get off. Not impressed.
Alexa R.
Andover, MA
This is my favorite mascara I've used in a long time. It makes my lashes long and full while still looking natural and t lasts ALL day! I would definitely recommend it.
Elizabeth K.
Bethel Park, PA
Hands down my favorite mascara. When I first received this product, it was a sample. I tried it and didn't like it. It didn't seem to do anything more than my drug store brands. It was okay but nothing remarkable.

Then I sat it down. Didn't use it.

But then I tried it again. And fell in love! This product separated, plumped and lengthened my lashes. They looked amazing and full. I liked it so much, I purchased a full size and I am so happy!! My full size came with a sample primer and that is amazing too!!

This is my favorite purchase all year!!!
Aaditi A.
I recently have tried this mascara and I have really enjoyed it. I wear mascara everyday to school and this one in particular always makes my eyelashes seem extra long. I am surely going to repurchase it when it's dried up.
Lilian S.
Me encanta simplemente una de las mejores alarga las pestañas da volumen a prueba de agua duradera
La uso muchooooo por qué es súper buenísima y cuando uno trabaja maquillando tiene que dar lo mejor por eso en mi Kit de maquillaje no me deben faltar y lo mejor las clientas preguntan qué máscara uso y les digo perversion de Urban Decay
Joan A.
I never really cared for UD mascara because I was always using a different brand one. I got this as a present and I needed mascara. This made my lashes look so full and dramatic I love it. I end up getting the travel sized ones because mascaras end up drying up anyways by the time you need to change them out. I love this mascara and even better if you ise the subversion lash primer before it. One of my top 5 mascara choices.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.