BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kassandra D.
Eau Claire , WI
Love love love this mascara!
The brush is ideal for me as that's half of the battle with finding a good mascara. It has lots of bristles to coat and separate those lashes to give them that nice full look, without looking spidery and clumpy.
The formulation is very smooth and creamy and goes on with ease, with a nice swipe and wiggle through the lashes you're ready to take on the day.
Monique S.
Wilmington, CA
Absolutely love this mascara! A little definitely goes a long way! So much length and volume! You can't compare it to anything else! If you love a dramatic look, you'll love this!
Hanna S.
Mystery
This would have to be my holy grail mascara for 3 main reasons , 1. It last all day, I use this everyday and when I go to school it's still on and looks the same as when I applied it. 2. It does not clump, most people complain about clumping in mascaras and this does not have clumping or flaking. 3. It gives a lot of volume to your lashes plus the other 2 reason I gave. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new mascara or a good mascara.
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
I just recently bought a mini tube of this and it is amazing! It makes my lashes so full and thick without any clumping. It's a very dark black as well, but still looks very natural! I used to use Benefits Roller Lash but I think this may be my new holy grail! The brush is slightly off putting at first but once you run it through your lashes and see how beautiful they look it's all okay!
This is my holy grail mascara! It's super creamy, I use it every single day, makes my lashes really long and it's pretty affordable. The packaging is durable so you don't have to worry about dropping it.
Kim D.
Morgan City, LA
I have very dark, long eyelashes that often curl the wrong way and will poke me in the eye. This mascara has been a God-send and keeps my lashes in place all day/night. This is the only brand I've ever tried that doesn't make my lashes feel chalky/covered in glue.

I would absolutely recommend this brand/exact mascara to everyone in my family, all of my friends, and all the people
Kaitlyn L.
This is one of my top mascaras (among Too Faced Better than Sex, Lancôme Hypnose drama, and Benefit They're Real). I initially purchased it because it was a couple dollars cheaper than my other favs and I wasn't disappointed. I go for the super black, dramatic volume type mascaras and this lives up to my high standards. I've been asked more than once (by strangers!) which brand of false eyelashes I was wearing when wearing only this mascara :)
Annie G.
Sioux Falls, SD
This just happens to be my holy grail mascara, it's the only mascara that I use. The wand is amazing, it's so big that it gets all my lashes. The packaging of this product is gorgeous, and I work long hours at work, and even though this isn't waterproof it still stays in one place, and it takes some effort to get it off but that's fine by me. When it's all gone and dried up, I will be purchasing again even though it's about 22 bucks I believe.
Ana Maria C.
I had heard amazing things about this mascara and was disappointed when I tried it. I typically look for volume and length and expected this one to be very voluminous from what I had heard, but it just did not live up to the hype. I have to combine it with my better than se* mascara that is running out and the max factor I received in a previous vox box. Better than se* and they're real are better alternatives.
Kate P.
E Longmeadow, MA
I got a sample of this in august's sephora play bag. I wasn't expecting to like it because I don't normally go for mascaras with a brush that looks the way this one does, but I actually LOVE it! It's super black, stays well, and does a really good job of separating my lashes and buying volume. Once I go through a few of my other mascaras, I'll definitely be buying the full size of this.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.