BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lisa N.
It feels really soft. It seperates my lashes and does not get clumpy. I wish it was a bit more waterproof because when my eyes watered while wearing it, it did run.
Audrey M.
I am very picky about my mascara! I have decent length lashes but thinning out with age. I love this mascara, I use it daily! This goes on easily and I don't even have to curl my lashes first! Not clumpy. Full coverage for full, longer looking lashes! I highly recommend this mascara, go get some and see what I mean!!
Kyrstin C.
Got this mascara as a sample from Sephora and fell in love with it from the first use. Makes my lashes look long and bold without giving them that "spider legs" effect. Lasts all day and easy to wash away. Not sure if it comes in waterproof but the non waterproof version comes right off when you wash it. Love that I was able to try it without having to buy right away but now I absolutely will be purchasing it
Kelsey G.
Roseville, CA
I liked this mascara but found that it felt really heavy on my lashes. Is great for making your lashed look full but as the day went on my lashes wouldn't stay curled.
Emma J.
Carlisle, PA
This is my favorite mascara. It adds volume and lengthens. The packaging is sleek and when I bought the full sized at Sephora I received a travel one to take to go!
Ashley R.
I am a big Urban Decay fan! The Perversion mascara is amazing!! It makes my lashes looked longer and thicker. Plus it lasts all day without smudging. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to lengthen their lashes!
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I got the deluxe sample of this in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and as soon as I ran out of the little one I ran out and bought the full size. This is my all time favorite mascara I've ever used. It makes my lashes look thick and full without looking clumpy and it also is great on my bottom lashes. I don't even need fake lashes anymore because this gives me the same results! I love it and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Dana B.
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely not my favorite mascara. I purchased from Sephora and I'm so disappointed. I feel like it smears so easily and made my lashes clump. Horrible to use with false lashes, there was mascara everywhere. I would not recommend.
Sam P.
Antioch, IL
Im in love with urban decay and i saw this mascara and had to try it. I got the sample size and loved it. I tried it out and my lashes looked fake! but in a good way. it didn't clump either? I'm a lifeguard and i had some on from the night before that i forgot to take off, i had to jump in and it didn't run at all! i could finally wear makeup to work! but it comes off so easy with my cucumber wipes from say yes to cucumbers. My favorite, and will be buying the full size soon
Savannah R.
Tallahassee, FL
This is personally one of my favorite mascaras I've ever used, but it isn't the best. It will stay on all day for the most part, but it's prone to flaking and smudging as well. For example, if I take a nap, it'll be on my undereyes when I wake up. But besides that, it doesn't really flake or have any other bad qualities. However, I'm sure there's other mascaras out there that are cheaper and perform the same.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.