BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

jaimee k.
Im in love with this mascara! Its my go to! I refuse to use anything else! I bought "better than sex" recently because i heard such great things, and it has nothing on "perversion"
Crystal  M.
Arlington , Tx
This is one of the best lengthening and volumizing formulas. It's super dark black and is easy to apply. Very clump free. I have purchased many times it's one of my top 3 mascaras.
Sydney T.
Temple, GA
Me personally I absolutely loved this mascara I got a deluxe sample from Ulta as a birthday gift perk. I love how big the brush is and the formula of the mascara. Although it is very thick and gives off the fake lash look but it helps when you don't have the time to throw some falsies on !! It's a must have in my make up collection now I don't know how I survived this long without it !!
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This mascara is fantastic. It goes on smoothly, adding length and curl and some volume, but without any clumping. I like that it does not distribute excessive amounts of product. It is perhaps not the most dramatic look (although more coats could achieve that) but it's completely beautiful. It stays very nicely. I have a mini version, but will probably buy the full size when I run out.
Gracen W.
One of my favorite high end mascaras. I mean this mascara does it all. Lengthens, darkens, thickens, everything. The only negative thing I have to say is that its a pain to remove!
Tara P.
Eau Claire, WI
Unfortunately this is one product I can not get behind the hype. I have received this product many times as a sample and each time I despise the product. The last time I received this and tried it out I ended up giving it to a friend after one use. I have very sensitive eyes a find that this product irritates them after 3o minutes of wear time. I also find that it tends to flake away after a couple hours of wear time. I want to love it, but I just don't.
Dominique R.
One of my favorite mascaras! I love they way it makes my lashes look! Blackest black mascara that gives amazing volume. Great to use every day and works even better with their lash primer! This is one mascara I always repurchase when I run out! It doesn't leave your lashes clumped and it doesn't run off through out the day. You can definitely see a difference with this mascara. I recommend it to all the customers who come into my job looking for a great mascara and they absolutely love it.
Briana G.
Smithfield , VA
My favorite mascara right now, it lengthens and plumps lashes doesn't clump or flake. I got it in a package with the perversion liner pen which is a great value!
Emily M.
New Britain, CT
I just recently bought a mini tube of this and it is amazing! It makes my lashes so full and thick without any clumping. It's a very dark black as well, but still looks very natural! I used to use Benefits Roller Lash but I think this may be my new holy grail! The brush is slightly off putting at first but once you run it through your lashes and see how beautiful they look it's all okay!
Courtney J.
I love this mascara! My lashes suck. They're thin and short. I've tried so many products including fiber mascaras. This stuff is far better than anything I've tried. It adds so much length to my lashes. Even more than the fiber stuff. It goes on smoothly and the brush keeps my lashes separated. They typically stick together. This is my absolute favorite mascara and everyone should try it.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I'm looking for a mascara that will plump my lashes not clump them up. I've tried Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara, COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara, and they are good but they clump up my lashes or they make my lashes look small. Anybody know of a good mascara?
KaylaLee G.
New Milford, NJ
Does this mascara leave lashes clumpy?
Danielle D.
I have this mascara but not the primer. Does the primer make a big difference?? I love the mascara alone!!
Sandy K.
Martinez, CA
I have this mascara but it's a little of a pain to get off even with removers how do I get the non raccoon eyes the next morning?
Sasha L.
Littleton, CO
Does this mascara work well for lengthening? I have short thick eyelashes so I'm always looking for length!