BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sarafina P.
I first received this mascara as a free gift from ulta during my birthday month. However I loved it and had to go back to get the full size of it! Super easy to apply and little to no clumping. Currently my favorite one right now
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I'm so in love with the way it makes my lashes so much darker and full. I love it, seriously. The brush is perfect and the formula is amazing too. Makes my lashes stay curled all day. The only thing I'm not happy about is that my eyes are very watery and this is not waterproof. But it's not a problem for me. I love it so much and I'm in my second one right now.
Connie L.
Why in the name of God does this mascara rank so well? I bought perversion in tandem with subversion, thinking hey its a system for a reason. Nope. No reason. UB just wanted to take my money. This mascara was so thick and wet like over-boiled cabbage like can you imagine putting this junk on your lashes? No worries. I put it on and tested it for you so you don't have to. You're welcome. I suffered for this review and I can only hope you all learn from my mistakes. UB won't be taking money from you folks today.
Shannon L.
My absolute all time favorite mascara! I've even tried the fiber lashes (which I hated). The brush finds every short, blonde lash I have and it has amazing staying power.
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
I am loving the poo out of this!! The wand isn't too big or too small. It stays put and doesn't flake. It gives incredible volume. It lengthens like crazy. I was also shocked that it worked so well on my bottom lashes. Usually bigger wands cause a mess. Why. Why do I have to love expensive products!!

My photo is 2 coats.
Kasey L.
Franklin TN
I typically use drugstore mascara and this was the first "prestige" brand mascara I've ever bought. I definitely am a fan. It keeps your lashes soft and sort of flexible unlike most drugstore mascara a that make your lashes hard and crunchy. Additionally, it doesn't flake or rub off throughout the day. I have been quite pleased with it. My only (minor) issue with it is that you have to put on more than one coat to give your lashes a really thick, dark look. All in all, I love it and will probably buy it again.
K. M.
This is BY FAR and away, my favorite mascara. It does an amazing job adding volume and length while still keeping my lashes separated and full. I've tried various brands from drug store favorites to Lancome, Too Faced Better Than Sex, and more. I keep coming back to this one. I do recommend it for someone who already has somewhat long lashes already as I'm unsure of how it would do for someone with shorter or finer lashes. I will say, the color is rich and dark compared to some I have tried that are a duller black.
Pablo D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I got the sample size in a Sephora favorites box and it was one of my favorite ones in there! Clumps a little but if you use the eyelash brush it works like a charm! Good buy!
Jill B.
Berkeley, CA
Good mascara! You can find about the same at the drugstore Which is why it only gets 4 stars. It is very black and great for building lots of volume, does almost nothing for lengthening my lashes. But I still use it and love it.
Jessica W.
Morton, MS
I really like this mascara, but........

Would you believe that I HATE the brush that comes with it? It makes the formula really clumpy, and not attractive on the lashes at all. The formula itself is pretty wet (which can lead to major clumping and spidery/spiky lashes.)

Wanna know a secret....? I used two different wands with the perversion formula. It created the look I like: volume, length AND definition!!! With a different wand/brush, this mascara could be the whole package, and a holy grail item for me.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
I'm looking for a mascara that will plump my lashes not clump them up. I've tried Urban Decay Perversion Mascara, Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, L'Oréal Paris Voluminous® Original Mascara, COVERGIRL Bombshell Volume By LashBlast Mascara, and they are good but they clump up my lashes or they make my lashes look small. Anybody know of a good mascara?
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
I tried to love it but I hate it. My eyes don't like this formula at all. My question is why is this causing me such a bad reaction considering all the other urban decay products never have? Has anyone else had a terrible reaction to this mascara specifically ?
KaylaLee G.
New Milford, NJ
Does this mascara leave lashes clumpy?
Anjelica H.
I have been want to try the brand of Mascara. My question is does it flack after where for a long period of time?
Karleene D.
Bronx, NY
Hey I was wondering if anyone knows if this mascara dries on clumpy?