BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Amanda S.
I think this mascara is the closest to a HG that I've found. The formula is thick, but not clumpy, and wet, but not sticky.

It does a great job of both giving length and filling in volume.

You can do a number of coats to build up the look before it even starts to look heavy.

I wish my curl would hold a bit longer with this one but I'll take it because the benefits of a nice, easy-to-layer, non-running-down-your-face mascara is hard to find.

Also comes off nicely at the end of the day.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
This is hands down one the of blackest, most dramatic mascaras I have come across. I would not buy it again just because I like a more firm brush that can really grab my eyelashes for optimal length. It is great for class, work, or just going out in public. But if you're an eyelash freak like I am, you want the longest lashes possible at all times. I loved this mascara, just not as much as I have loved others.
Angie R.
Palmdale , CA
This is a mascara I use on a daily basis I love the formula & that it's long lasting it doesn't tend to smear or flake like other mascaras I highly recommend this product for anyone who loves having long & black lashes
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love what this does for my lashes. However, my contacts don't seem to be so happy with it. I have no idea why. I'm a girl who has allergies. SO - there must be something in here that gets to me. But, yes girl - if your eyes are sensitive - they will look like you just stepped onto a hollywood set with this one. It is a little bit wetter of a formula than I'm used too, and I usually prefer h20 proof. Only problems with it. :)
Jessica R.
San Bernardino, CA
I live this product cause it gives it so much volume to my lashes and makes them look so great.
I like how it doesn't get all lumpy and makes it look like a cheap product.
An ok quality.
Nicole K.
I love it! They promise bigger, blacker, badder lashes. This made me chuckle a little bit. But, boy does it deliver. Intense black. Creamy formula, but not thick so it doesn't clump. It applies really well with the full, standard bristle brush. I haven't had any fallout or smudging. My lashes look soo long and they stay curled. The intensity of the black is amazing. I love it! And its cool that the tube is really pretty too.
Chelsea W.
Norristown, PA
I want to love this mascara more! The application is very smooth and easy, and immediately after applying it looks great. This isn't those who seek any kind of major curling effect, but good for a simple mascara look. Fast forward a few hours later, and unfortunately this smudges a lot. It never fails to smudge along the bottom lash line, and I'm lucky if I can get away with minimal smudging above the lashes. I'm never one to be too much of a stickler with my mascara, and thankfully I just got this in a sample size. I would not purchase this again.
Kyrstin C.
Got this mascara as a sample from Sephora and fell in love with it from the first use. Makes my lashes look long and bold without giving them that "spider legs" effect. Lasts all day and easy to wash away. Not sure if it comes in waterproof but the non waterproof version comes right off when you wash it. Love that I was able to try it without having to buy right away but now I absolutely will be purchasing it
Ashley R.
I am a big Urban Decay fan! The Perversion mascara is amazing!! It makes my lashes looked longer and thicker. Plus it lasts all day without smudging. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to lengthen their lashes!
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I got the deluxe sample of this in my ipsy bag a couple months ago and as soon as I ran out of the little one I ran out and bought the full size. This is my all time favorite mascara I've ever used. It makes my lashes look thick and full without looking clumpy and it also is great on my bottom lashes. I don't even need fake lashes anymore because this gives me the same results! I love it and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.