BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Received as a sample and tried it out the other day. The brush was different than most, looked fluffier and softer. I noticed that there was a lot of product caked in it, and I was worried it would clump on my eyelashes. It didn't even look like it put any product on when I applied. I applied 2 times to see if I noticed a difference and nothing. I didn't get what all the excitement was all about, this makes me look like I did before I applied and did nothing for my lashes
Chessa C.
Got a free mini sample of this from a promo at Ulta and am mostly very pleased with the product! The brush is very fluffy and cushiony which makes applying it very fun. Very black, definitely adds a lot of volume as well as length and stays on well-- doesn't smudge or flake or anything. It can get a bit clumpy as the brush is so cushiony but it's pretty easy to unclump the lashes. It also curls the lashes really well without needing a last curler and holds the curl also so that's lovely too!
Jessica P.
Santa Ana , Ca
If you've ever seen this mascara in person it is completely intimidating. The wand is big, the product looks clumped on it, it just looks like a hot mess. I got a free sample from ulta and fell IN LOVE, I understand the hype now. It is not clumpy what so ever it actually separates the lashes so well, maybe because the wand is big. It's very black too. This mascara does the work for you, just a few gentle swipes and you have soft, full, long, dark lashes. It's everything I have been looking for. I went out and bought the full size!
Maria V.
Cotati, CA
Made my eyelashes look so much longer. Many people have asked me if I'm wearing false eyelashes because of how long my eyelashes look. Would totally recommend this product.
Yoraily D.
Bronx, NY
I bought this as a travel size, honestly, mostly because I was in a rush and it was near the register. I have long lashes, but they're straight which makes it look like otherwise.

I'm soooo glad I bought this one. With some other mascara a i would actually have to curl them to make them stand out. But not with this one. It actually lifts and curls them. The color is also my favorite, makes them definitely stand out.

Will definitely be buying the full sized one!
Savannah C.
Decatur, GA
I love this mascara! I feel like it doesn't get as much praise as some of the other mascaras that I have used. I received this mascara in a sample or something one time and completely fell in love with it. I think that the packaging is very simple and chic. The application is great and even with it's larger brush I do not have any problems with it and getting it all over my eyelid. The next time I am going makeup shopping, I am totally going to re-purchase!
Madison Q.
Indianapolis, IN
Top five favorite mascara! I love the big brush! It creates a thickness that makes me look like I have falsies in! Little pricey but worth it. Doesn't dry out as fast as other mascaras at the same price point!
yeishka C.
Waterbury, CT
this mascara is so great !! makes your eyelashes longer and it's so not expensive , it doesn't make your eyelashes look like spades legs but makes them look fuller and pretty I would recommend to anyone
Kori Ann S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Alittle tricky to apply so I hated at first but now it is my favorite, everyone thinks I'm wearing false lashes. Nope just my urban decay. My best friend also swears by this.
Joan R.
LOVE this mascara!! Hands down my all time favorite! The formula is creamy and doesn't get dry and flaky throughout the day. It makes my lashes so long! I don't have sparse or short lashes so this mascara really accentuates my lashes! I don't have to use a lash curler either as this mascara does curl them! Highly recommend this mascara! I do find that at the end of the day I start to have raccoon eyes but I think the waterproof version would solve that issue.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.