BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I've heard great things about this mascara, so I decided to pick up a travel size and try it out. I got mostly good things to say about it - the brush is a great size, the formula is super pigmented, and it gives my lashes great volume and separation! I wish it lengthened my short lashes more and I'd give it five stars, but overall, this product is a great everyday mascara that I will use over and over.
Mackenzie K.
Savannah, GA
By far the best mascara I have ever used. Makes your lashes full and long. I always get asked how I get my lashes so dark when I am wearing this mascara. Highly highly highly recommend
Christy L.
Church Hill, TN
I expected way more from this mascara than what was delivered. It made my lashes look ok but it transferred onto my under eye area in no time! Very disappointed.
Hope S.
Atlanta, GA
One of my absolute favorite mascara!!! The perfect about of thickness in the product and the brush applies it perfectly. It's 10x when you use the primer as well!
Audra H.
Olmsted Falls, OH
As with most items from UD, this does not disappoint! I received a trial size as part of my monthly subscription, and I loved it! It highlights my blue eyes with a dark black color, and the wand separates perfectly! It lasts too! The little sample tube has lasted a pretty long time, so the money I'd spend on a full size would be to tally worth it for me. This will be my go-to mascara for a long time.
Kourtney C.
Columbus, OH
Love this , received sample once with my pallet purchase at ulta and have been hooked every since. The color is the blackest black and makes my eyes just pop! Love it
heather c.
I have had so many samples of this mascara and I have enjoyed all of them. I will say that the description of this mascara is untrue. It does not give you Bigger look, nor a Bolder look, nor really even a Blacker look. But I do not want all those things. I like my lashes to look darker and long, but not thick or flaky or spidery or fake at all. I get so many samples of mascara that I have not bought one in awhile, but if I do have to buy one this is def #3 of ones I would buy.
E H.
I received a sample of this from ulta and it's a very good quality mascara and it won't budge but removal is not hard. The only thing I dislike is that because it's a thicker formula it tends to clump on my lashes.
Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I tried the primer for something different and a little cheaper and it's just okay. I was at Ulta and the lady recommended it. I've used Lancome's Cils Booster for a long time and absolutely love it and I've tried Diors lash growing primer and I prefer these to the Urban Decay. I've never had a problem covering up the white but for some reason I do with this one. Also, the brush gets clumpy and when I first opened it, the primer wasn't applying to my lashes evenly.
Payton C.
Cleburne, TX
All I have is the mini sample but I LOVE IT, I've been using it for about two weeks now and I will definitely have to invest in another one because it's the only mascara I've used since I've tried it. Completely separates each lash and makes them so much thicker!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.