BY URBAN DECAY #21 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rachael E.
I looooove this mascara! It goes on super black and makes my lashes look long and dramatic. My only issue with it is thst it seems like it gets clumpy in the bottle quickly.
Rebecca H.
Tustin
UD's Perversion mascara is my absolute favorite formula for daytime looks! I use it on the top lashes only, so I can't speak to whether or not it smudges. On top, it stays put beautifully and doesn't clump, smear, or make lashes cling together in that horrid spider-legs look. Smooth, an easy application, and it looks lovely. Highly recommended!  I also love that you can get a travel size for half the price. Mascara is one of those products that you really have to be careful about rotating out regularly, so buying the smaller size works wonderfully for getting the most out of a tube before it goes bad.
Cynthia C.
Got this mascara in this month's Beauty Box 5 subscription box and I must say that when this tube runs out, I *will* be going out and getting another tube. Why spend $30 on the natural fiber lengthening mascara that comes in TWO tubes, when you can get ONE tube of Urban Decay's Perversion for $22 from Sephora that provides the same (if not, better!) length and volume!
The brush is designed to hit every lash with this thick and creamy highly pigmented formula. It will not cake, flake, or clump up. The formula also has a blend of nutrients and proteins proven to stimulate lash growth! Who doesn't LOVE longer, fuller lashes?!
Traci L.
Easton, PA
by far my favorite mascara. I always go back and try something new and always go back to this one. I originally received a sample size in a ipsy bag and I'm so glad I did.
Angela-Rose K.
Beacon, NY
It makes my lashes soooo long and thick, and seems to stay on even after i try and take it off! The staying power is intense. I use this all the time, from date nights to running out to get groceries..the absolute perfect mascara.
Sophie S.
This mascara was not good for my lashes. It didn't give my lashes any length or volume it just made them darker. I would not buy this again and I regret purchasing. Save your money and buy something like the L'Oreal lash paradise.
Erica S.
recieved a sample size in one of my monthly beauty boxes & from the 1st time I used it, i fell in love! The wand is big & fat with tons of bristles to coat every last lash, root to tip. It leaves your lashes super volumized & thick without clumping. It gives them this gorgeous intensity that lasts all day without running or flaking. It does wash off easily with makeup remover but even though not waterproof, it did withstand getting caught in the rain more than once. highly recommend
Amanda H.
Chillicothe , OH
This isn't a bad mascara. I've received it a couple times with UD sets. I wouldn't purchase it on its own however bc I just don't love the formula - I am a total mascara SNOB! - and how fast it dries up. To me it's slightly too thick for the style of wand used. I do however adore the dark black color and the lasting power of the mascara. Bottom line is there are better formulas for less money. I'll pay more for a top-performing mascara and this just isn't top-performing to me.
Joselyn M.
Kansas City, KS
I am absolutely in LOVE with this mascara. I got it during one of Sephora's events where if you buy something from the Urban Decay line you would get the free mascara with your purchase. It has been by far the best mascara I've ever used personally. Before I would use a couple of mascara's so I could reach the volume I desired and now just a couple of swipes with this mascara and no need for me to combine other mascaras. I finished the sample and bought the full size version and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Gina V.
I got this as a free sample from Ulta for my birthday a couple years ago. Since then, this has become my favorite mascara! It makes my lashes so long without being clumpy.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.