BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
Let me begin by stating that I am extremely difficult to please when it comes to mascaras. Most mascaras smudge like crazy on me, including this one. I have hooded eyes and this just doesn't work for me. The mascara formula is too wet for me personally. I like the brush but everytime I try to use this I mess up my eye makeup with smudges! I tried wiping excess product off the brush and then applying but that still did not work. I love UD, but this one is a miss for me.
Danielle W.
Boardman, OH
I just recently purchased this so I can't really give my full opinion on it. I do really like it so far, I enjoyed how it makes my lashes look so full & long! The only one thing I have noticed is after some hours of wearing it, I seem to find that under my eyes have quite a bit of black flakes underneath. It could be because I've been using this along with the lash primer! I'm going to try it without & see. Otherwise, I really like the mascara!!
Rose V.
Yes, queen. Yes, queen. I have short lashes and don't use fake lashes because I'm not great at putting them on. That being said, I rely heavily on mascara for that extra sultry oomph. I've used Benefit and Dior in the past. Loved them both but when one of my best friends recommended this to me, I became a believer and just love it. The bristles are a medium 'fat' and is not as sharp compared to other applicators. It doesn't clump inside the bottle nor my lashes. I highly recommend it to my fellow short eyelash sisters.
Sarafina P.
I first received this mascara as a free gift from ulta during my birthday month. However I loved it and had to go back to get the full size of it! Super easy to apply and little to no clumping. Currently my favorite one right now
Joselyn M.
Kansas City, KS
I am absolutely in LOVE with this mascara. I got it during one of Sephora's events where if you buy something from the Urban Decay line you would get the free mascara with your purchase. It has been by far the best mascara I've ever used personally. Before I would use a couple of mascara's so I could reach the volume I desired and now just a couple of swipes with this mascara and no need for me to combine other mascaras. I finished the sample and bought the full size version and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.
Daniella G.
Homestead, FL
I'm so in love with the way it makes my lashes so much darker and full. I love it, seriously. The brush is perfect and the formula is amazing too. Makes my lashes stay curled all day. The only thing I'm not happy about is that my eyes are very watery and this is not waterproof. But it's not a problem for me. I love it so much and I'm in my second one right now.
Erica S.
recieved a sample size in one of my monthly beauty boxes & from the 1st time I used it, i fell in love! The wand is big & fat with tons of bristles to coat every last lash, root to tip. It leaves your lashes super volumized & thick without clumping. It gives them this gorgeous intensity that lasts all day without running or flaking. It does wash off easily with makeup remover but even though not waterproof, it did withstand getting caught in the rain more than once. highly recommend
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
This is absolutely my favorite mascara out there right now. It doesn't smudge or flake or give me raccoon eyes at the end of a hot day. I'm also a contact lense wearer, so these qualities are crucial in a good mascara. I was impressed out how long and full my lashes are with this product. Similar look but without the clumpiness of a fiber lash product. It is a little more expensive than what I would usually spend on mascara, but totally worth it.
Sophie S.
This mascara was not good for my lashes. It didn't give my lashes any length or volume it just made them darker. I would not buy this again and I regret purchasing. Save your money and buy something like the L'Oreal lash paradise.
Gina V.
I got this as a free sample from Ulta for my birthday a couple years ago. Since then, this has become my favorite mascara! It makes my lashes so long without being clumpy.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.