BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love,love,love this mascara by urban decay! Absolutely the best I've ever tried. I received this little miracle in a bottle in one of my subscription boxes an fell in love. I went an bought the full size product and didn't hesitate at all dropping 22$ for it. It literally makes my lashes look fuller, longer an beautiful one swipe. I've received some many compliments from using this mascara, an it is my holy grail. Would definitely recommend dropping whatever you are doing an RUN out an by this!!
Amanda C.
Wise, VA
I love the Perversion mascara! It applies easily, makes my eyelashes look thicker, and does not leave my eyelashes with clumps. It does not come off and run down my face when wet either.
Adriana B.
Fort Stockton, TX
I am not big into buying high end make up in the eye lash category but this Perversion mascara seriously changed the way my eye lashes look. Its super black and the wand is a perfect size. It separates my lashes perfectly and when I use it on my bottom lashes, it doesn't transfer onto my under eyes which is a very common thing i experience with many different mascaras. If you are looking for a great new mascara and are looking for something high end, you would love this! It is worth every penny in my opinion!
Sarah W.
Got a sample size of this, didnt think the soft fluffy brush would work for me at first...but its a decent mascara to use if you want product on lashes quick. Not great for separation.
Elizabeth H.
This is the best mascara I have ever used. It had lasted forever and it goes on smooth with no clumps! I will never buy another brand. Please do not discontinue!!
Ariel J.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is voluminous lengthening for my lashes. I don't typically splurge when it comes to mascaras but this one is an exception!
Angela H.
Love love love this! Perversion was my go to for about a year. I really love how it made my lashes look. For the quality of the product, I am okay with the price.
Nikki A.
Omg! I can't say enough good things about this product! It.is by far the best mascara I've used in a long time! It is literally.do dark and long lasting I love it!
Belissa N.
Kissimmee, FL
I like the length that this gives me however, I don't think it does much for volume. I recently just bought it for $11 at ulta during their 21 days of spring sale!
Julie M.
I got a sample of this with my Naked Basics palette. This mascara is soooo nice and dark. It makes my lashes look so dramatic and full. Good staying quality as well.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.