BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie P.
Top five mascaras. Gives me volume, curl and thickness. What more can I ask for. I purchased this at ulta. Its possibly my 4th tube of mascara. I use it everyday and I will be repurchasing
Natalie C.
Anaheim , CA
The UD perversion mascara is my favorite. I've been using only this mascara since it came out. It makes my lashes super full and long and it claims to help your lashes grow as well!!
ashley f.
Lewistown, MT
I have naturally thick, long lashes (i know its a curse LOL) , and I always have issues with mascaras clumping on me, flaking off, or irritating my eyes (I have extremely sensitive skin and eyes). The first time I tried this I fell in love. I love how all the beauty gurus look when they put on falsies.. but i literally can not wear them because my eye lashes are too long, thick and curly, but with the perversion mascara I can get the falsie look with out clumping or flaking.

One thing I do not like though is it takes for ever to wash this off my face when i get in the shower. I wash 2 to 3 times with a tear free baby shampoo then do my normal face routine... then after i get done and out of the shower i sually have to use make up remover or a make up wipe to get the rest off my face.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I have been looking for a new mascara and have read a lot of great reviews for Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. I received a travel size through free samples. It has quickly become my new favorite mascara. I wasn't blessed with long eyelashes, so this mascara can amp them up, creating a longer more volumized look. The mascara is not waterproof though. The formula does not dry out quickly. Overall, I love it.
Callie B.
Tucson
Perversion helped me create some sexy lashes! There was no clumpiness and the mascara went on as smooth as could be. I had no smudging and was able to layer without getting spider eyes!
Miranda C.
This is a nice mascara. It gives me quite a bit of length. It's a bit wet but it builds easily. It doesn't get clumpy. I love using it over the subversion primer. I would repurchase this.
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
This one is wonderful. Goes on very well. it's not dry at all. And it's volumizing. I got a sample size on a Sephora mascara pack. Very nice product. Would definitely recommend to others.
Clarissa S.
Love how this mascara give volume to my lashes and a jet black look. One of my top 3 mascaras, but only downfall is how it smudges on the bottom lid after a few hours of wearing, debating on buying a eyelash primer mascara to see if there's a difference.
Morgan C.
Buford, GA
I love the perversion mascara because it has a nice rich black formula but it is also very volumizing. It is a little expensive but worth it if you want big lashes.
Elizabeth A.
Fayetteville, GA
Amazing mascara. Gives lots of volumes and its does not clump up eyelashes. It is really easy to come off and does not mess with the health of your eyelashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.