BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
I've never been a fan of mascaras or liners by Urban Decay just due to preference but I finally gave it a shot when I was sent a sample of this product from Sephora and I actually kind of liked it. It gripped onto the lashes nicely and made both top and bottom look beautiful. Once I finish the thousands of mascara that I own, I may dish in to try this one. :)
Colleen S.
Wheaton, IL
My all time favorite mascara!! I originally got a sample and then purchased a full size mascara. I love how it adds length to my lashes. It doesn’t leave them clumpy. I will buy this again and again.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
I am not too happy with Urban Decay's Mascara.  I was actually a little disappointed.  It last all day but it also smudged.  It was easy to apply but went on a little cakey.  I believe they really need to look at this product again and make some improvements.  I don't think I could recommend this to my friends at all.   #giftcrush
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
This mascara is definitely in my top 3! I absolutely love it! The wand is shaped how I like, and applies product evenly on my lashes. My eye lashes always look amazing without false lashes on when I use this mascara. It doesn't flake, or clump up either. I always recommend this mascara!
Mistirae S.
I love this mascara. I gives me super long lashes, but the tube dried out super quick unfortunately. Like after 3 weeks it was drying out, and when I would apply it, it started to flake. 😥
Sage W.
Cute packaging. I don't like the formula used it's too creaming and doesn't create volume or a curling effect. I could see this being a daily product of I wore false lashes.. but I don't. Only good thing about the mascara is that it's not at all clumpy and it makes my eyelashes black.. won't be buying this again, it's just not worth my hard earned money.
Paulina R.
Escalon, CA
I got a deluxe sample from sephora and I been loving this mascara it has made my eyelashes long and it does not smudge and I been loving it. The wand is amazing and just the perfect size.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
I don't actually use this mascara to cover all my lashes, but it works wonders when I use it just at the lash line to add thickness and to make my lashes stand out more. It might sound a little crazy but I use 3 different mascaras to achieve the look that I like since I have thin straight lashes. I do love this mascara and will definitely buy again!
Hailey D.
I really liked this mascara but i have found a lot of cheaper drug store mascara that work just as good, if not better. This mascara is good for a thick dramatic look with lots of volume.
Brittni G.
East Berlin
Love love this mascara. I received it as a free sample and love it so much i bought the full size product. It leaves me lashes full and thick. I'm one of those people who hates spider lashes and this mascara doesn't do that. I normally just curl my lashes and pop this mascara on and it looks like I have false lashes on. Would definitely recommend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.