BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sara D.
Rock Island, IL
I received a deluxe size sample of this in a recent beauty bag. I was super excited to try it out, as I love a lot of other Urban Decay products and had wanted to try their mascara.

I was left quite disappointed. It glided on fine but left my eyelashes somewhat clumpy and spidery looking. I am not a fan of this look at all.

I used it one day and went back to my cover girl lashblast volume mascara. It's now sitting in a drawer of make up I don't ever use :(
Angela-Rose K.
Beacon, NY
It makes my lashes soooo long and thick, and seems to stay on even after i try and take it off! The staying power is intense. I use this all the time, from date nights to running out to get groceries..the absolute perfect mascara.
jessica c.
Bakersfield, CA
Didn't really care for this one. I didn't feel it did anything for my lashes. It went on smooth but left my lashes feeling heavy and blah. There are definitely better options out there to try.
Cynthia C.
Topeka, KS
Got this mascara in this month's Beauty Box 5 subscription box and I must say that when this tube runs out, I *will* be going out and getting another tube. Why spend $30 on the natural fiber lengthening mascara that comes in TWO tubes, when you can get ONE tube of Urban Decay's Perversion for $22 from Sephora that provides the same (if not, better!) length and volume!
The brush is designed to hit every lash with this thick and creamy highly pigmented formula. It will not cake, flake, or clump up. The formula also has a blend of nutrients and proteins proven to stimulate lash growth! Who doesn't LOVE longer, fuller lashes?!
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
This mascara has been my least favorite of Urban Decay products. Mine dried out pretty quick after opening up and using the product. I did like the wand of this particular mascara, I just wish the formula was a little bit better. The first time I used it it was Goofy and rather thick, I thought that perhaps if it got a little bit of air into it it would be better. However I close my mascara is rather tight and within a month of using this every other time I wore makeup. The product was dry and begin to flake off of my lashes onto my cheeks and would smudge easily in my lower lashes. I would not recommend this product
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
Let me begin by stating that I am extremely difficult to please when it comes to mascaras. Most mascaras smudge like crazy on me, including this one. I have hooded eyes and this just doesn't work for me. The mascara formula is too wet for me personally. I like the brush but everytime I try to use this I mess up my eye makeup with smudges! I tried wiping excess product off the brush and then applying but that still did not work. I love UD, but this one is a miss for me.
Jessalin C.
Conroe, TX
Meh. I don't care too much for this mascara. I've given it several tries, thinking maybe I got a bad bottle . It's clumpy and doesn't give length or volume to lashes. I wouldn't categorize this mascara as a luxury brand or formula.
Traci L.
Easton, PA
by far my favorite mascara. I always go back and try something new and always go back to this one. I originally received a sample size in a ipsy bag and I'm so glad I did.
Rachael E.
I looooove this mascara! It goes on super black and makes my lashes look long and dramatic. My only issue with it is thst it seems like it gets clumpy in the bottle quickly.
Rebecca H.
Tustin
UD's Perversion mascara is my absolute favorite formula for daytime looks! I use it on the top lashes only, so I can't speak to whether or not it smudges. On top, it stays put beautifully and doesn't clump, smear, or make lashes cling together in that horrid spider-legs look. Smooth, an easy application, and it looks lovely. Highly recommended!  I also love that you can get a travel size for half the price. Mascara is one of those products that you really have to be careful about rotating out regularly, so buying the smaller size works wonderfully for getting the most out of a tube before it goes bad.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.