BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Elizabeth R.
Los Angeles, CA
It's very black which is i like but I don't feel it does much. It just darkens my lashes. The brush/wand is too big for my small eyes. It doesn't lengthen or curl or anything. I don't think it's worth it.
Jeannie D.
Works so great along with Urban Decay Subversion primer. These two together make for voluminous, long lashes! Works great on its own too. Would have to call this my HG mascara!!
Brenda V.
Denver
Just love all the cosmetics of urban decay. the perversion mascara has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashed incredible control for insane lashes. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Victoria C.
My favorite mascara. It pumps my lashes really well. The brush has a ton of bristles to separate mine so that they don't clump and my eyelashes turn out looking so full and long.
Susie J.
My sister was using this for a while and I was always admiring her lashes. This mascara has a really nice balance of being super pigmented and dark while thickening lashes but also keeping them soft looking. That's my favorite part -- lashes look soft and natural but still pumped up a notch. My only issue is that it tends to get on my lashline a lot, but that has some to do with my technique with this kind of applicator I think. Stays on all day without flaking, really cant complain!
Marcia J.
Doral, FL
Love this mascara, it gives a wing look to my lashes, the pigment is amazing and last a lot without retouching, does not peel off once is dry. Everytime i use it, people say that my eyes looks fab, and i see it too. The only bad thing about this is that if you do not clean he brush on the border of the tube, you will get your lashes too wet and this will stain your makeup under your eyes, not cool. Be careful of not wetting too much the brush and you are ready to go.
Kristi Y.
Orrville, OH
This mascara is really good, like really good. It makes my lashes look amazing. My only problem with it was the brush. I have very dense lashes and I found it hard to separate and coat all my lashes with it.
Samantha C.
Very natural looking, doesn't get too clumpy. The brush is pretty good for my top lashes, but it seems like I always get flakes when I apply to my bottom lashes. I just wipe them off once it dries. Smudges slightly by the end of the day
yeishka C.
Waterbury, CT
this mascara is so great !! makes your eyelashes longer and it's so not expensive , it doesn't make your eyelashes look like spades legs but makes them look fuller and pretty I would recommend to anyone
Chessa C.
Got a free mini sample of this from a promo at Ulta and am mostly very pleased with the product! The brush is very fluffy and cushiony which makes applying it very fun. Very black, definitely adds a lot of volume as well as length and stays on well-- doesn't smudge or flake or anything. It can get a bit clumpy as the brush is so cushiony but it's pretty easy to unclump the lashes. It also curls the lashes really well without needing a last curler and holds the curl also so that's lovely too!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.