BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kianna T.
I like this product but it doesn't make my eyelashes as full as I want. It's s kind of pricey mascara. I think it should make your eyelashes bolder and fuller. I have only used this product a few times. I would probably not repurchase this item.
Casandra M.
Pecos, TX
This is by far on of my favorite mascaras! I love how full they make my lashes! I have some length but fullness is lacking with my natural lashes. This helps alot!!!
Heidi E.
Minneapolis, MN
Great mascara. Doesn't flake or smudge. Lasts all day. One coat and I'm out the door. I bought this at Ulta with my points and quickly became a believer after.
Shana L.
Laud Lakes, FL
The brush is big but that does not stop
me from reaching for this first when doing my lashes. I always start with UD first then I can top it with another product that has a smaller brush.
Cecelia M.
Lomita, CA
Great product. Long lasting and doesn't flake off through out the day. I bought it in a combo pack with a liquid eyeliner so it was a good deal. I will keep a look out for another set.
Mimi S.
spring lake park, MN
Love this mascara. The wand is simple/standard but it performs really well. It makes my lashes thicker and has an amazingly black color. Definitely would repurchase.
Michelle C.
Hoboken, NJ
this mascara is amazing. makes my lashes so voluminous and black. ive bought this a few times in the deluxe sizing and its great. I use this every day. I feel naked without mascara. this is definitely worth the money and I would recommend this to everyone
Cayla H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love,love,love this mascara by urban decay! Absolutely the best I've ever tried. I received this little miracle in a bottle in one of my subscription boxes an fell in love. I went an bought the full size product and didn't hesitate at all dropping 22$ for it. It literally makes my lashes look fuller, longer an beautiful one swipe. I've received some many compliments from using this mascara, an it is my holy grail. Would definitely recommend dropping whatever you are doing an RUN out an by this!!
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I have been looking for a new mascara and have read a lot of great reviews for Urban Decay Perversion Mascara. I received a travel size through free samples. It has quickly become my new favorite mascara. I wasn't blessed with long eyelashes, so this mascara can amp them up, creating a longer more volumized look. The mascara is not waterproof though. The formula does not dry out quickly. Overall, I love it.
Adriana B.
Fort Stockton, TX
I am not big into buying high end make up in the eye lash category but this Perversion mascara seriously changed the way my eye lashes look. Its super black and the wand is a perfect size. It separates my lashes perfectly and when I use it on my bottom lashes, it doesn't transfer onto my under eyes which is a very common thing i experience with many different mascaras. If you are looking for a great new mascara and are looking for something high end, you would love this! It is worth every penny in my opinion!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.