BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kylie Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
This stuff is the best! It gives me full, dark lashes that last all day and night. It's buildable without getting clumpy or flaky so the look is incredibly customizable.
Mai V.
I love the wand, the formula is a bit wet when you apply. I have very short lashes so I don't see it as volumizing or lengthening on me but I use it to prep fake lashes.
Kayla N.
This mascara is very lengthening but the product is very watery and it's not very long lasting . The formula has room for improvement , I've bought it 2 times and still believe it needs improvement. I totally think people should try it out and see how they like it
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
THE HOLY GRAIL. Everything you want in a mascara. Volumizing. Lengthening. Defining. Great value for the price as well. I use this daily with the subversion lash primer.
Reyna S.
This is my go to mascara. I carry this as a backup if i need a small dramatic look. I recommend to people with small or thin lashes because it will be easier to get a big curl
Mariah O.
Placentia, CA
I love perversion, it's a fantastic mascara that builds so nice and stays well and the lashes look so voluminous and bold. Definitely repurchase it. I do prefer tarte mascara over this though!
Megan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I hated this mascara. One pro is that it is very black and intense. Other than that, it smudged everywhere. It did not make my lashes long or voluminous. It did not hold a curl. I hate that I keep getting samples of it in sets because it never works for me.
Sara P.
It's good! Kind of messy but uber black and pretty. I really like it and I used to use it a lot but then I got hooked on the too faced one. It's still a good one though!
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! My eyes looks so bright and big - I get complements every time I wear this mascara.

The price is very reasonable for a quality product such as Urban Decay.

I would recommend that you start at the base of your top lashes, wiggle the brush in a bit and slowly pull it though your lash - you'll be impressed with how thick, separated and long they look!
Lindsay S.
I got a sample of this product in a Ipsy bag awhile back and honesty I was not to impressed with this mascara it did nothing for my lashes so I just throw the sample away
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.