BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Julie M.
I got a sample of this with my Naked Basics palette. This mascara is soooo nice and dark. It makes my lashes look so dramatic and full. Good staying quality as well.
Sarah J.
Henrico, VA
Love this! Formula is nice and not overly goopy. It does tend to clump on me a bit but it's an easy fix. Overall It makes my lashes look amazing! I would buy again.
Ariel J.
This is one of my favorite mascaras. It is voluminous lengthening for my lashes. I don't typically splurge when it comes to mascaras but this one is an exception!
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Completely love this mascara I recommend this to every single person wonderful price packaging is really nice I like it and I love how the mascara does not transfer onto my skin throughout the day it stays in place
Nikki A.
Omg! I can't say enough good things about this product! It.is by far the best mascara I've used in a long time! It is literally.do dark and long lasting I love it!
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
My favorite mascara, makes my eyelashes dark and slick looking with literally no clumps. it also stays so well so I don't have to worry about looking like a raccoon later in the day!
Joanna P.
This mascara rocks! I first purchased the sample size from Sephora and I have been buying this ever since. It makes your lashes clumpy but in the best kind of way!
Garnet W.
i bought these when it was on sale at sephora for $11 back in april. glad i didn't spend a full $21 dollars on this mascara because it sucks big time. the brush it is too plush and bulky and the bristles are too soft-- it's pretty much impossible to get good coverage all the way down to the roots of the lashes. the wand pics up entirely too much product! seriously, when i pull out the wand i end up having to scrape off about a teaspoon of excess product before it's even useable. it's so thick, goopy, and over abundant that it completely clumps lashes together like i'm putting tar on them. it's gross and not the quality i expect from a high end mascara. so utterly disappointing!!!!
maria c.
tampa, fl
This mascara in my opinion is the best!! , give volumen and my eyes look beautiful :)♡ , The cost is not so expensive
but I can say that it is a very good mascara for the eyelashes
Rachael D.
Orlando, FL
I am a mascara snob. mascara is my absolute favorite piece of make up. If I could only wear 1 piece of make up the rest of my life this would be my choice. This is my all time favorite mascara, I have other mascaras but none that I love quite as much as this one. I am frugle and don't spend a lot of money on make up, the only time I will pay a lot of money for make up is when I find a product like this which is so superb that I can easily justify my purchase with the love I have for this product. I can't say that for most make up products however this is my biggest weakness.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.