BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sydney L.
Buffalo, NY
This mascara is fantastic! I absolutely fell in love with this when i used it. It wasn't clumpy at all and didn't dry out quickly. It made my lashes voluminous and long! Its not too pricey for what brand it is, I think the price is great for what your are getting!
Mai V.
I love the wand, the formula is a bit wet when you apply. I have very short lashes so I don't see it as volumizing or lengthening on me but I use it to prep fake lashes.
Angela G.
This is my go to mascara. It goes on thick and smooth, and doesn’t clump. People have asked me if I have on fake lashes and I-tell them nope, it’s this fabulous mascara!
Savannah A.
Princeton, WV
THE HOLY GRAIL. Everything you want in a mascara. Volumizing. Lengthening. Defining. Great value for the price as well. I use this daily with the subversion lash primer.
Kate S.
Builds quickly and very black. Does seem to flake on me at times. I like the wand because it's not too big or little! It's good for the price and I would purchase again.
Mariah O.
Yorba Linda, CA
I love perversion, it's a fantastic mascara that builds so nice and stays well and the lashes look so voluminous and bold. Definitely repurchase it. I do prefer tarte mascara over this though!
Brenda V.
Oroville, CA
I really didn't think I would like this because I usually don't like brushes this style but let me tell you this is one of my favorite mascaras. It gives a great dark color while adding length and volume and my lashes stay curled when I use this
Sara P.
It's good! Kind of messy but uber black and pretty. I really like it and I used to use it a lot but then I got hooked on the too faced one. It's still a good one though!
Brandi B.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! My eyes looks so bright and big - I get complements every time I wear this mascara.

The price is very reasonable for a quality product such as Urban Decay.

I would recommend that you start at the base of your top lashes, wiggle the brush in a bit and slowly pull it though your lash - you'll be impressed with how thick, separated and long they look!
Lindsay S.
I got a sample of this product in a Ipsy bag awhile back and honesty I was not to impressed with this mascara it did nothing for my lashes so I just throw the sample away
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.