BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Daphne P.
Portland
Such an underrated product. Makes your lashes long and full! Mine are naturally
Curled so I don't have to worry but it doesn't flake Off and makes lashes look perfect
Melece M.
Blacksburg, VA
I'm clearly in the minority here, but I haven't had a good experience with this mascara :/

The tube opening is too wide, meaning that my brush is always so full of mascara that I have to spend a minute scraping off the excess on the side. Even then, my lashes get goopy, clumped, and overly heavy. Usually just one coat leaves my lashes hanging down looking like crippled spider legs.

The mascara also always ends up either up right under my eyebrow or under my eye on my cheek bone. It's a mess.

Really disappointed that this is my experience, because so many people love it! But, this has been a failure for me.
Carissa K.
This is ok. I had a sample size of this and most of the product came out when I tried to put the brush back in so I don't know that I really gave it a fair shot. Will have to try again. B
I recently trued this mascara for the first time and now i am obsessed with it. I don't wear mascara very often but now that i have discovered this one, i do. I dont need to pile layers on and it defines my lashes and does not clump up or flake off. The best!
Stephanie O.
Good mascara! True black color. Goes on nicely but I had some problems with it clumping on lashes. Does make my lashes appear longer and thicker after separating them
Cassia L.
Hudson, MA
My eyelashes are normally horrible! This is THE BEST mascara I've ever owned. It creates long and full and curled lashes, something that is hard for me to accomplish!
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
Great volumizing mascara! It coasts each lash evenly and doesn't get clumpy. Its super black and doesn't flake off. I always get compliments when I wear this mascara!
Maya T.
Sunrise, FL
I tried this once but I didn't like how much it made my lashes bulk together. It does come in a cute package but I love my two faced better than sex mascara way more.
Audrey I.
Arlington, TX
I love the formulation and texture of this mascara, as well as the wand shape. I find that it coats my lashes really well, and provides a nice, pigmented black color.
Julia V.
Most game changing best mascara . Cant even full the full coverage look. Very good for short lashes. Has a natural to deey finish. Very long lasting great in pictures. I have bought many and would buy it again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.