BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ashley G.
Waterbury, CT
LIFE CHANGING!
This mascara literally changed my eye look game. If you are like me and have super itty bitty lashes I highly recommend purchasing this mascara. (at ultra they might be able to sneak you a sample). It doesn't make my eyelashes clumpy or look too crazy like with some mascaras. The applicator makes sure that every single lash is coated with the perfect shade of black. Im not sure if they have a waterproof version but this one does run if you cry or wet your face but I think its totally worth it. Definitely worth the snag!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
This mascara is a great product - though the price tag is a little steep. It's very black and very rich; it lengthens, volumizes, and really darkens the lashes to give a beautiful and dramatic full look to the lashes. It doesn't flake or smudge, and it's easy to build up on the lashes without looking clumpy or spidery. I certainly think the price tag is too high for this to be a mascara I purchase regularly - I'll definitely stick to drugstore mascara so as my every day - but if you're willing to invest, this is worth the investment.
alma l.
Everett, MA
This us one if my favourite mascara. It's very black and give a an appearance of thicker longer lashes. Alhough it does clump so if you're not into clumpy lashes I don't think this is for you
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
I absolutely love the formula of this mascara and how long it makes my lashes. I purchased it from ultra. I do always have a problem with it transferring to my contacts. I still continue to purchase it.
Brian N.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is excellent to coat my light lashes and create a dramatic look. I usually stack false lashes above and it helps hide any gaps.
Alexis P.
Groveport , OH
This makes my lashes super long and lengthy! Great smooth black lashes. I'm a repeat user. High on price but worth it it has lasted about 6 months and I get so many compliments on my lashes !
Peyton S.
Graniteville, SC
Bought this mascara in a travel size because I wasn't sure if I liked it. I have really loved this mascara and has been my go to for a natural enhancement to my lashes.
Kersta L.
Birmingham, AL
Great mascara, second favorite next to Two Faced Better Than Sex. I use the primer first which really helps. Really makes your lashes stand out. From 0-10 real quick!!
Michelle R.
Good stuff! I got this years ago as a sample from Ipsy and have used it ever since. I have thin lashes and this stuff thickens and lengthens without getting clumpy and it washes off easily which is important for daily wear.
nomi k.
Lakewood, NJ
I have very short lashes and they are very light.
This mascara helps them look longer and fuller.
It has a nice dark black glossy color.
Easy to apply.
My eye color is green and the black brings out the green.
I keep on repurchasing this and will not be without.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.