BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Maira S.
Love, love, love this mascara. It gives great volume and length in just a couple strokes. I recommend brushing out your eyelashes with a spoolie before applying this mascara.
Andria L.
I love this mascara! It's the perfect consistency, the brush perfectly separates and coates every lash. With just 2 coates of this my eyelashes look like false lashes already
Candice C.
Cape Carteret
Please do not sleep on this mascara. Love the way it makes my lashes look. Long an beautiful lashes!!! Does mascara last a long time and does not sleep throughout the day.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
This mascara has a very wet formula and the brush doesn't allow you to build up for super thick lashes without seriously clumping. It's really pretty if you only do one coat.
Kayla A.
Okeechobee
This is a great mascara for bold dramatic lashes, but it is not my favorite because the formula is a little too creamy and it takes a little too long to dry. If you like dramatic lashes then this is most likely a good mascara for you.
Allison B.
I have the miniature GWP one and it's alright. I like the tarte mascara better. The packaging is pretty but I wouldn't spend too much on mascara. The drugstore ones do just fine for me
Julia S.
Rome, GA
Great mascara. Really give volume. It did get a little clumpy towards the end of the day and flaking off. I think if you put too many coats it tends to do that. So maybe pair it with a mascara primer?
Eter M.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my absolute favorite mascara. This was the mascara that I used for all my theatre performances and it never let me down. It just had an amazing way of making my lashes look blacker and longer.
Drew K.
It sometimes clumps, but goes on nice but when it starts to wear off it really clumps up which is the only thing I hate and it doesn't make my eye lashes look really full makes them long really long but not really full.
Tiana V.
This was ok. I received this as a sample. I wasn’t a fan of the brush or the product. My lashes looked stringy and took a lot of product to make it look like I had mascara on
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.