BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Marie S.
Pottstown, PA
One of my favorites. The formula is smooth and non clumping. It defines and lengthens. Also separates. The only downfall to this for me is it smudges by the end of the day. It looks so good during the day I can over look a little
Smudge. Use it with submersion primer.
Gaylen C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the best mascaras that I've ever used. It's extremely hard to make this clumpy, no matter how many times you layer it. You don't even necessarily need the primer to get extremely long lashes, though it will definitely give you that falsies look without wearing falsies (which I just don't like wearing). It also dries very quickly, unlike a few other mascaras that I've tried. You don't need to worry about it smearing around if you have watery eyes.

I have very sensitive eyes but this doesn't bother me at all and I get several months out of one tube, so the $22 price point really isn't bad. Ulta also sometimes has it on sale for 50% off, so that's something to look out for if you're undecided about trying it. And there's usually a holiday duo with the mascara and eyeliner pen that I'd recommend.
Vanessa C.
Wichita Falls, TX
Just tried this mascara and it's great. It's fairly priced with other high end mascara. I will be purchasing this product again, during the 21 days of Beauty sale at Ulta. Would recommend this mascara!
Bailey B.
Neptune Beach, FL
I really like this mascara. It is such good quality and and lasts long. The packaging is nice and Urban Decay in general is just amazing. I would recommend and buy again!
Macy L.
I like this mascara, but I feel like it dried out faster than it should have. I have pretty long eyelashes, so the big brush applicator makes it a little hard to keep the product off my eyelids.
Sarah D.
Charlotte, NC
I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes look long and voluminous without the clumpy/thick look. It is a natural version of false-looking eyelashes and I have gotten several compliments!
Alyssa T.
Red hill, PA
I really like this mascara, it builds up nicely and is a good base coat. But for me personally I need to put something waterproof overtop otherwise it's all under my eyes
Mahin C.
Really good mascara and amazing pigmment. Does give you a nice lengthy lash look and doesn't clump. A little difficult and messy to remove even with eye makeup remover.
Samantha R.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is one of my go-to mascaras. I love how it extends your lashes. With my brown eyes, it compliments. I've bought this product more than once, it's amazing.
Reyna S.
This is my go to mascara. I carry this as a backup if i need a small dramatic look. I recommend to people with small or thin lashes because it will be easier to get a big curl
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.