BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jacki T.
This mascara has become an instant must have for me! I bought this mascara on a whim because I kept hearing good things about it. I purchased my full-size product at Sephora for $22.00 which is not a bad price point at all. This mascara helps my dinky little lashes look fabulous! The formula helps lengthen, curl and thicken my natural lashes and they curl like a dream with my heated eye lash curler. The formula has yet to let me down and it is my go-to mascara for ANY look I am creating. The jet black pigment makes my green eyes pop. The product is not drying nor tacky and it does not flake or fall out.
Sammy G.
Cedar Falls, IA
I love this mascara! It builds up my lashes and gives them so much volume and length. I noticed people asking me if I was wearing fake lashes when I wore this, so it instantly became my go-to. This mascara doesn't flake no matter how many layers you out on. It builds up without getting clumpy, so I add multiple layers to get a dramatic effect, however with less layers, you can achieve a very pretty natural look. It doesn't smudge unless your eyes are wet and you rub them, so this really isn't for the waterproof mascara lovers. This product also contains a lot more product than most drugstore mascaras and therefore it lasted me a really long time. I think this is definitely worth the $22.
Alicia W.
Buckley, WA
This mascara came in a mini size in one of my Ipsy bags. I finished the tube, but I have not repurchased. It worked well, but I needed five coats to get the intense look that I like in a mascara.
Kristen E.
Taylor
I usually get waterproof mascara because I tend to rub my eyes a lot, but I've never had any problems with this coming off. I have sensitive eyes also and it doesn't bother me at all. I would buy this again
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I've been trying out a sample bottle of mascara over the last week and I love it! The formula is so pigmented that I could have gotten away with one coat. The wand separated my lashes and coated them very well! There were zero clumps and fall out throughout the day. My lashes looked voluminous and long, just like I like them to be! This mascara is easy to remove with my facial cleanser or micellar water. I will definitely be purchasing a full size and I recommend everyone to try it out!
Heather G.
This mascara provides incredible coverage and length as well as volume to my lashes. I already have long lashes and this helps to really define them and fill them out even more.
Clarissa M.
Edgecliff Vlg, TX
I live for this mascara! It's absolutely amazing! I pick this one up every time I run out. The packaging is so cool with its matte and glossy tones. It's black so pairs well with any eye color. I love it!
Nicole A.
Erlanger, KY
I received this as a sample and only recently tried it, but I like it enough that I bought the full sized! While I appreciate the more dramatic look that a little bit of clumping can add, but I've found this has not clumped my lashes together and I love it! This mascara is perfect if you want a bit of separation in your lashes, and the "pop/finished touch" that mascara gives to a look. I have brown eyes, so the intense black is perfect for creating that separation of intensity (between my usual natural/gold/brown tone shadow selections and eye color. My only complaint, is that I wish I felt it made my lashes appear longer, but I'd much rather look like I have many, intense lashes than some of the other results I've had. Recommend switching it up and using this in your makeup routine.
Yasmin T.
Twin Falls, ID
This mascara is my holy grail! I love it so much! It makes your lashes have such a dramatic change I always buy this! Its amazing. I have hazel eyes and it really brings them out! Will continue buying!
Crystal G.
If you're looking for long lashes, this is what you want. Gives amazing length. A little too much comes off on the wand at first but blot it a little. It does a great job though!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.