BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Really like this mascara. It lengthens and adds volume. It isn't overly dramatic but still really makes your lashes pop. Lasts all day and doesn't flake. Really happy with this product
Hannah S.
Oshkosh, WI
This is hands down my favorite higher end mascara. Most I find clump my already short and thin lashes, this doesn't! It doesn't flake all over my face which I also love. Would definitely recommend you to try it!
Samantha C.
mineral wells
I really like this product because it made my eyelashes look VERY long considering I literally have no eyelashes😂😂 but I would buy it again and it was really word the price. I recommend it for a makeup beginner.
Elizabeth H.
Syracuse, IN
My number one favorite mascara right now! Nice dark black colour. No clumps. Buildable coverage. The wand is the perfect size, it doesn't hit the bridge of my nose like other mascaras.
Priya R.
Flowood, MS
This is a great mascara for someone who wants thick, long lashes that are slightly clumpy. Unfortunately, it was too clumpy for me but it gave really long lashes! It's a really wet mascara so it transfers and can get messy until the mascara has set.
Leah W.
This mascara is amazing. This is been one of my favorite mascaras. You get long full lashes and the color is very black but looks very natural still. I wish this came off with regular water and face wash though.
Jessica C.
The application is so nice! I personally love the brush it comes with and the actually mascara is great. It's very long lasting and not hard to remove. Because I have small lashes this is a great mascara for me!
Brandy C.
Jonesboro, AR
Down side: flake off, this mascara seems to dry up quicker tgan other mascaras.. .besides that i LOVE this mascara the blacker bolder the better and urban decay perversion has it all!
Bailey C.
I like this product a lot. I use it every day . My only issue with it is that it does not provide the lash length I want. Compared to too faced mascara , it is pretty close in quality. I would buy again forsure.
Zoe A.
I love love love this product! Totally would remcomend! Last all day but does smear a little bit it you do not let it dry all the way. It is the deepest shade of black mascara I know!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.