BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Priya R.
Flowood, MS
This is a great mascara for someone who wants thick, long lashes that are slightly clumpy. Unfortunately, it was too clumpy for me but it gave really long lashes! It's a really wet mascara so it transfers and can get messy until the mascara has set.
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Really like this mascara. It lengthens and adds volume. It isn't overly dramatic but still really makes your lashes pop. Lasts all day and doesn't flake. Really happy with this product
nadia c.
This is an awesome mascara! It's adds volume and length to my lashes. It's has great staying power, it's doesn't smudge or flake like other mascaras. I purchase mine from Ulta, it's one of my favorite mascaras.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
This looks sooooooo beautiful on the lashes. My only complaint is that it isn't water proof and I have very watery eyes so this stuff comes off my lashes very easily. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't have watery eyes though!
Emina O.
Richmond, TX
This is not one of my favorite mascaras. It does not do much for the eyelashes and its hard to take off. Its a bit pricey so I would not recommend it unless you really want to try it.
Erin M.
Athens, Ga
I try to save money every way I can. Dupes to my high end favorites are everything, but nothing can replace Perversion. This has been my staple mascara going on two years now. The packaging is so sleek (something we expect from UD). The formulation isn't wet and in combination with the fluffy brush it's a match made in heaven. My lashes come out, long, voluminous and FLUFFY every time. I reach for this every day because I know how it works and I know I love it, Perversion holds a place in my heart.
Emily F.
BEST MASCARA! Does not get chunky no matter how much product I use. My lashes always feel soft to the touch with this! And although it isn't waterproof, it IS water resistant!
Ashley M.
This does a good job of giving my lashes volume, but does not give a lot of length for me personally. It is not as good as Too Faced BTS mascara, which is my go-to.
Jessica C.
The application is so nice! I personally love the brush it comes with and the actually mascara is great. It's very long lasting and not hard to remove. Because I have small lashes this is a great mascara for me!
Kristin L.
West Chester, PA
One of the best mascaras on the market. Brush is great for coating lashes evenly, color is true black, adds volume and length. Doesn't flake thru out the day like some others. Easily removed with make up remover
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.