BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Elisa S.
Shelbyville, MI
Can't say enough good things about this product I really enjoy it and use it almost every day. It definitely makes your lashes have more length, volume, and pop than most brands.
Nicole A.
Erlanger, KY
I received this as a sample and only recently tried it, but I like it enough that I bought the full sized! While I appreciate the more dramatic look that a little bit of clumping can add, but I've found this has not clumped my lashes together and I love it! This mascara is perfect if you want a bit of separation in your lashes, and the "pop/finished touch" that mascara gives to a look. I have brown eyes, so the intense black is perfect for creating that separation of intensity (between my usual natural/gold/brown tone shadow selections and eye color. My only complaint, is that I wish I felt it made my lashes appear longer, but I'd much rather look like I have many, intense lashes than some of the other results I've had. Recommend switching it up and using this in your makeup routine.
Bay.
Gives my lashes great volume, great length, and doesn't make them spidery. Not recommended for the lower lash line if you have short lashes since the brush is so big and fluffy.
Heather G.
This mascara provides incredible coverage and length as well as volume to my lashes. I already have long lashes and this helps to really define them and fill them out even more.
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I need to buy another mascara of this! I'm obsessed with the formula. You can do as many coats you want and your lashes won't get clumpy. The wand is simple which I really appreciate.
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
I recieved this mascara in my ipsy bag about a year ago and I loved it! It thickened my lashes and it was jet black which I loved. I will be purchasing again in the near future.
Regan G.
Reese, MI
Personally not my favorite mascara after trying multiple I got for Christmas. Clumps up to much on my lashes. Packaging is fine. Used it about 5 times and couldn't love it. Wouldn't repurchase.
Morgan B.
Grass Valley, CA
This used to be my all time favorite mascara until i noticed something. it wouldnt flake or smudge,but i noticed through out the day id get alot of...black spots under my eyes? as if the pigment from the mascara would mix with my concelar and make me look like i had two black eyes
Donna C.
Redwood City, CA
It's okay, i don't like it for my top lashes because it does nothing for them. No curl no length , but for my bottom it's okay. I definetly won't buy the full size of it, I'll just use up my deluxe size
Karina G.
This is so bomb. I love this mascara. Totally worth the price. It lasts all day, doesn't budge and it makes your lashes so much longer and fuller. If you want a pricier mascara this is definitely the way to go.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.