BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Angela G.
Bristol, CT
This looks sooooooo beautiful on the lashes. My only complaint is that it isn't water proof and I have very watery eyes so this stuff comes off my lashes very easily. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't have watery eyes though!
Mariah W.
Cullman, AL
First time I got this was in my Naked On the Run palette and I loved it! I kept repurchasing and used it for a good year before I switched to another mascara. Gives great volume! I still swap up and use it sometimes!
Ashley M.
This does a good job of giving my lashes volume, but does not give a lot of length for me personally. It is not as good as Too Faced BTS mascara, which is my go-to.
Jessica C.
The application is so nice! I personally love the brush it comes with and the actually mascara is great. It's very long lasting and not hard to remove. Because I have small lashes this is a great mascara for me!
Kristin L.
West Chester, PA
One of the best mascaras on the market. Brush is great for coating lashes evenly, color is true black, adds volume and length. Doesn't flake thru out the day like some others. Easily removed with make up remover
Meghan M.
W Henrietta, NY
This mascara has a very wet formula. It applies very thick. By the end of the day, it looks like a hot mess. I prefer other mascaras over this that are less expensive and work better.
Erin M.
Athens, Ga
I try to save money every way I can. Dupes to my high end favorites are everything, but nothing can replace Perversion. This has been my staple mascara going on two years now. The packaging is so sleek (something we expect from UD). The formulation isn't wet and in combination with the fluffy brush it's a match made in heaven. My lashes come out, long, voluminous and FLUFFY every time. I reach for this every day because I know how it works and I know I love it, Perversion holds a place in my heart.
Andrea G.
LaPorte
My favorite mascara. I use this product every time! I already have thick eyelashes so this product helps me lengthen them. I purchased it through sephora and keep going back for more!
Lupe R.
Love the mascara I put two lays of it and it makes my eyelashes looks longer and beautiful I don't need to put on fakes lashes with this mascara love how it looks this is my go too mascara of every day and party.
Brittany T.
Fordsville, KY
This ones a classic. I've used this several times and have never been disappointed. It gives lashes just the right amount of volume and thickness. It's also very buildable. It isn't clumpy and goes on smooth.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.