BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Torre M.
I may be a little bias because I love all things I've tried by Urban Decay but I love this. I already have long eyelashes as it is and this mascara made them look even fuller and beautiful
Brittany D.
This is my absolute favorite Mascara to use! It leaves my lashes looking fuller without clumping them together and I love the way the wand works with my lashes providing a nice curl without making my already long lashes curl into my eyelids. I would 100% buy again.
Heather D.
I've had many problems with drugstore mascaras in the past where they just clump up really bad or the brush wasn't working for me so I gave this mascara a try. I really like how this product makes my eyelashes look with way less clumping and darker finish. There usually is a lot of product on the brush that wants to come out of the tube when putting the brush back in it, wasting product if I don't put it in without wiping the excess off before hand which is the reason for 4 stars. I don't have to worry about this mascara causing problems with clumping and it makes my eyes look bolder. I really like this product and I do recommend it to others.
leigh s.
This mascara will give you a lot of volume, but does not layer well. This needs to be applied with one coat only, otherwise it will flake over the course of the day. The shade of black is also a nice, deep, true black.
Kelsey A.
Fair oaks, CA
I am in love with this mascara! It is still my all time favorite and I have been on the hunt for a new one forever. It's pricey at over $20 but to me it is so worth it.
Kristina R.
Hughson , CA
i got this in a sampler size and it was ok, i felt like i have other mascaras that did a better job of making my lashes long and seperated. i did not rebuy it after i finished the tube.
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was in the market for a new mascara and went to sephora looking for one. I was trying to decide between Benefit's They're Real and UD's Perversion but decided on Perversion because my friend told me that she uses They're Real and it makes her eyelashes look natural. I wasn't going for "natural" looking eyelashes because mine are ALREADY naturally long and curly. so I wanted something that would make them look a little like false lashes. Perversion is great because it coats every lash really well and really fans them out to make them look almost full like an actual pair of false lashes. I would say it's pigmented and this a great product!
Molly G.
Owings Mills, MD
This mascara is over rated. It's an okay formula. I do like the brush but the formula is way to wet. When I apply it my lashes instantly touch my lids and the mascara spreads all over everything and ruins my eyeshadow.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
I really like this mascara. The only problem I have with it is that it's a bit too wet so I have to take some product off before I apply it bcus it clumps my lashes if I don't. But it gives of a nice finish when I do it right
Casey C.
Lawrenceville , GA
This mascara definitely adds good volume to my lashes. It doesn't clump, and it dries relatively fast too. I always like to blow dry my lashes to help quicken the drying. The only thing is that it is not waterproof.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.