BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
Best. Mascara. Ever. I have used numerous mascaras and I believe this is the best mascara ever. The brush makes it easy to use and the formula lasts all day and doesn't clump. I want would definitely rebuy after my 2nd bottle is done.
Cassie V.
This mascara is so comfortable on the eyes and definitely lengthens and adds thickness to your lashes without making them look like clumpy spider legs. I have repurchased this product multiple times and I keep going back!
Samantha M.
I am in love with this mascara, it can be used by it self. Other mascaras i use i usually use 2 máscaras to equal what this mascara does. I like that it leaves my eyelashes thick and chunky. I would definitely recommend!
Elaine C.
Oceanside , CA
I don't love the brush on this mascara so I definitely have to work with it much longer than usual to get separated and voluminous lashes. I definitely have to go in with a different mascara after to separate my lashes.
Takkiria B.
Tulsa, OK
I LOOOOVVEEE this mascara it is literally my overall fave/goto. I got this product for the first time a few years ago from Ulta as a birthday sample of I’m not mistaken and I fell in love.
Sarah C.
Olympia, WA
This didn't do it for me! The brush is too big and the formula isn't any better feeling than the drugstore. I want to be wowed when I pay $25+ for a mascara.. I'll stick to my better than sex.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried many mascaras before and could never find one that I could 100% commit myself too until I received a sample size of perversion in one of my monthly Subs. It is my holy grail of mascaras this goes on easy it's dark enough that I don't have to apply many coats in order for it to show on my lashes it's also light enough that if I choose to do multiple coats it doesn't get clumpy & my lashes don't stick together it's long lasting I can go out all night & wake up the next day with my lashes still fully coated without any crumbs of mascara beneath my lashes. It's affordable about $20 a tube and if that's too much or your just not 100% sure they have the smaller sample sizes that are $10 and they last quite a while.
Val K.
Valley stream , NY
I switched over from Too Faced's better than sex mascara to this and I honestly like it a lot better. It makes my eyelashes look great and doesn't flake all over my face while I wear it. I always restock with this one!
Shannon B.
Charlotte, NC
I was first introduced to this mascara through a product sample I received. At the time, my favorite mascara had been discontinued so I was on the hunt for a replacement. Now Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is my go-to! The formula doesn't clump, it goes on smoothly, and smells great. I prefer not to wear false lashes and Perversion has been one of the only mascaras that has actually lengthened my lashes to the point of noticing. It's long lasting, but easy to wash off - the perfect eye makeup combination.
Jordan H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I really like this mascara for something very subtle and something to still give me that look I want to achieve. I like how my lashes don’t get super clumpy with it and not very hard to wash off.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.