BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ciera P.
I’m not a fan of this mascara. It’s super clumpy and also flakes off through out the day. The brush I feel like is to big to use for your eye and the mascara gets all over your eyelid. I will not being buying this product again.
Hailey M.
I bought the travel size and I feel in love so then I went to buy to normal size and it was nothing alike. it looked like a whole new mascara than before on my eyes. but I do love the travel size
Emily L.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this mascara. I purchased on a whim after running out of sample I'd been using of another brand. I did not regret my decision! It goes on smoothly without clumps and maintains its consistency for the majority of the life of the product (I use my mascara nearly daily). I find it lengthens and adds fullness to my lashes that I haven't achieved with other mascaras.
Raquel S.
Corp Christi, TX
Omg I love perversion mascara by urban decay. My lashes aren't too dark and not full. But put this on and instant volumes and length. I love how dark the color is. The mascara is a creamy texture that I love. It's very lasting.
Sereniti👑 F.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
This mascara always looks good on my lashes! When I wear it I don’t have black all under my eyes by the end of the day from it breaking. I’ve used this mascara several times and I’d overall recommend it!
Christina M.
I have been loving this mascara. I have used it for a few weeks now and it is much better than the Troublemaker from Urban Decay. I love the want from Perversion - long with natural bristles. I do have really long lashes already so gals with sparse lashes might not like this as much. I get a really natural look that is buildable to high impact lashes that look like falsies.
D M.
I got this Mascara as a sample from Sephora play bag and it absolutely fabulous .The brush is big and does the job very well ,it makes my lashes longer,darker,more volume and makes look amazing.
Kaylee H.
kennesaw
Probably the best mascara (for the price) on the market. I don’t think it’s too wet or too dry and the brush helps make my lashes long & volumized. It stays for a decent amount of time and doesn’t smudge. I love this mascara.
Danielle B.
This is my go to prestige brand mascara. I tried better than sex to try to keep up with the rave about it but honestly for me this just made my lashes look way better! I love the brush and the formula is smooth and creamy, I rarely get clumps or chunks on the wand. It lengthens my lashes while making them full! I have tried a dupe for this but nothing compares to the original and I always go back to this mascara! I highly recommend it and don’t think it gets the love it deserves!
Paige Y.
Paw Paw
I got a sample size of this so I cant give it a good or a bad because there wasnt really enough to give it a good try and it was mostly dried up. Once I can get another I'll definitely review it again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.