BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

leigh s.
This mascara will give you a lot of volume, but does not layer well. This needs to be applied with one coat only, otherwise it will flake over the course of the day. The shade of black is also a nice, deep, true black.
Karina W.
Denver, CO
I LOOOOOVE this mascara! I typically use Upward lash by MAC, but this one is amazing. I will actually cocktail the two and my eyelashes look like falsies. This mascara alone makes my lashes look long and extra fluffy. I have sensitive eyes, and this doesn't irritate them at all either. It is such a pretty mascara!
Jasmin S.
S Ozone Park, NY
I was in the market for a new mascara and went to sephora looking for one. I was trying to decide between Benefit's They're Real and UD's Perversion but decided on Perversion because my friend told me that she uses They're Real and it makes her eyelashes look natural. I wasn't going for "natural" looking eyelashes because mine are ALREADY naturally long and curly. so I wanted something that would make them look a little like false lashes. Perversion is great because it coats every lash really well and really fans them out to make them look almost full like an actual pair of false lashes. I would say it's pigmented and this a great product!
Torre M.
I may be a little bias because I love all things I've tried by Urban Decay but I love this. I already have long eyelashes as it is and this mascara made them look even fuller and beautiful
Collene M.
Seattle, WA
OH MY GOD. Before I found this mascara, I had never rebought any other formula. It is AMAZING. Super volumizing and separates your lashes. It wouldn't be good for someone who likes the feather effect, because it is a more, "wet," formula. However, it's the best volumizer I've tried.
Codi h.
Sevierville, TN
I love a lot of mascaras but this is one of my favorites to build with when I'm not putting false lashes on it really can make your lashes long dark and thick without clumping and caking up
Michelle H.
No false lashes needed! I use this on a dsily basis for what feels like an eternity now. The amount of product you get is amazing, it is buildable and gives a lot of volume without making your lashes stick together!
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
The perversion eyeliner is my favorite black eyeliner on the market so I knew I had to try the mascara and dang, I am so happy I did because this stuff is amazing.

This mascara is truly black. It applies smoothly and dies quickly so it doesn't smudge against my face or glasses. It's buildable without getting clumpy and the brush is on the bigger side but does an amazing job at grabbing even the smallest hairs.

This is my new favorite mascara and is going to be replacing all my others because it's that great.
Alex B.
This year for Valentine's Day, I told my parents that the only thing I needed to make my life complete was another tube of this mascara. Any day I need some flair, I reach for this tube.
Laurel P.
I keep stock in this product. I love love love it. My eyes change color but are usually blue. Lasts all day long. Stays flawless. I see no room for improvement. This is my favorite mascara formula. Always recommend.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.