BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Bailey C.
I like this product a lot. I use it every day . My only issue with it is that it does not provide the lash length I want. Compared to too faced mascara , it is pretty close in quality. I would buy again forsure.
Lillian T.
Santa Barbara, CA
This mascara is everything! I always get compliments about my lashes, i do already have pretty long natural lashes but i feel like this enhances them. It doesnt dry up fast or feel like its pulling. Its perfect.
Angela G.
Bristol, CT
This looks sooooooo beautiful on the lashes. My only complaint is that it isn't water proof and I have very watery eyes so this stuff comes off my lashes very easily. I would definitely recommend this to someone who doesn't have watery eyes though!
Erin M.
Athens, Ga
I try to save money every way I can. Dupes to my high end favorites are everything, but nothing can replace Perversion. This has been my staple mascara going on two years now. The packaging is so sleek (something we expect from UD). The formulation isn't wet and in combination with the fluffy brush it's a match made in heaven. My lashes come out, long, voluminous and FLUFFY every time. I reach for this every day because I know how it works and I know I love it, Perversion holds a place in my heart.
Heather S.
Holy grail. I will never buy another mascara again. I have short lashes and this makes them look soooo long. No clumping and washes off easily. Does go on a little wet, but it's easy to get used to. I love this.
Ashley M.
This does a good job of giving my lashes volume, but does not give a lot of length for me personally. It is not as good as Too Faced BTS mascara, which is my go-to.
Hannah S.
Oshkosh, WI
This is hands down my favorite higher end mascara. Most I find clump my already short and thin lashes, this doesn't! It doesn't flake all over my face which I also love. Would definitely recommend you to try it!
Dianna R.
Camden, NJ
I first purchased these product years ago and it has always been a must have I love the slim handle and it does not clump gives me a nice natural looking eyelashes I definitely would recommend to all my friends
Zoe A.
I love love love this product! Totally would remcomend! Last all day but does smear a little bit it you do not let it dry all the way. It is the deepest shade of black mascara I know!
Abby J.
Irving, TX
Really like this mascara. It lengthens and adds volume. It isn't overly dramatic but still really makes your lashes pop. Lasts all day and doesn't flake. Really happy with this product
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.