BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Sara A.
Petersburg, MI
I use this for my everyday look. Its not the best but leaves my lashes looking nice. There are other brands that have a much nicer overall finish that i find myself grabbing more often
Nikki A.
Wagram, NC
The very first high end mascara that I bought was this one. I had gotten a sample & I knew immediately that I needed the full size. It lifts, lengthens & volumizes my lashes all in one.
Mari B.
Arlington, VA
Delivers really dark, long lashes. Lengthens, but doesn't really curl - which is something I usually like in my mascara. Also goes on really wet, will get messy quickly if not careful. Not my favorite but a solid mascara that lasts a really long time
Kristi B.
This is such good mascara! It doesn’t clump but adds length and volume to my eyelashes! It looks better and better as I add layers. It’s a very black color and i don’t feel like I need to wear falsies with this mascara!
jules e.
My favorite mascara!! Creates massive, thick, long lashes that look absolutely amazing!! Whenever I wear this people always ask if Im wearing falsies. I use this everyday and have never once had an issue with it.
Tara💋 M.
Hawkinsville
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. For so long I was intimidated by falsies and this mascara saves me. I’d prime with subversion then apply the perversion mascara. It doubled the length of my lashes
When I use this, it seems like it never fully dries and my eyelashes tend to stick together. The brush is amazing though, it separates every single eyelash. It is a true black. I don't like to use it due to the formula, but I know others who love it.
Ciara P.
Bloomington, MN
I am really, really into this mascara. I was so excited when I heard it was coming out. I love it in the sample sizes as well as the full sizes. The formula is really nice. It's on the dryer side of the formula range, but it's a good kind of dry. I'm into it. It's also really black and I can't stand mascara that's not black. I need like pitch black midnight level color or I'm a not sold. I don't ever have a problem with this mascara flaking on me or smudging. It makes my lashes look fluffy and long just like I love and it doesn't weigh them down either. It's easy to have a curl with this mascara and I definitely endorse it.
Amanda C.
UD for the win again. This is my go to mascara. Very light forumla, jet black, and smooth application. This brush is wide bristled, but flexible and rounded to get to all of the hard to reach lashes that we all have on our inner eye and thin lower lashes. This mascara stays put all day/noght. Price is a little higher, but the product matches the value. What I live about the mascara is , the fact that it isn't oily or smudgey, even when it's time to wash off, it doesn't smudge and streak down your face. You don't battle with water and cleaners. Just a mild face wash will do the trick. Go buy this product, you won't regret it!
Erin H.
Howard City , MI
This is my go to mascara. Absolutely love it. Goes on smoothly & isn't clumpy when layered. It's one of few mascaras that doesn't flake off as you wear it [big plus]. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.