BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on ULTA*
Maggie B.
Gadsden, AL
I just bought this last week and I am loving it! The formula is wet so it makes my lashes nice and full, its super black so i always use it before i apply fake lashes. The wand is also amazing is gets every lash.
G J.
This mascara is ok. Very black and not much flaking. I like the formula, it's a very wet one, but the wand is so big that's is not easy to get all your lashes without getting product on your lids
Monica G.
Canonsburg, PA
Makes my lashes look full and beautiful! Easy to apply and use. I definitely notice a huge difference in my lashes when I apply this mascara! It's definitely in my top 5 favorite mascaras to use.
Larissa K.
i had a sample of this mascara and absolutely loved it. it is expensive though. i would purchase this again one day in a full size though when i run out of my others. it was just an amazing mascara
Deanna w.
Moundsville, WV
I love this mascara. It goes on smooth and keeps your eyelashes soft. It also makes my lashes look longer and fanned out. I'm very picky about mascara and this passed the test. It is a bit pricey, in my opinion, but it is worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who is picky about mascara like me.
Abigail J.
Charleston
This is pretty good mascara ! Not my favorite ever though ! Gives a lot of length but not as much volume as I'd like! Long lasting, doesn't flake, easy to use. I recommend if you like
Length over volume
Kelsey L.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This mascara is alright. I usually need to use waterproof mascara for my lashes to hold a curl but these are good for layering over any of that. Very black and doesn't smudge. I received it as a sample but probably wouldn't buy it.
McKenna H.
I've always been a fan of Urban Decay but I wasn't in love with this mascara. It helps give hold to the lashes (when curled) but gets clumpy and makes my lashes stick together some when blinking.
Sarah J.
Fairfax, VA
Extremely watery. very good if you curl your eyelashes for a long time before using it. you have to be careful to not get it all over your eyelid because the brush is on the longer side. Bought at sephora- has lots of product in it. definitely getting what you pay for.
Kenzie B.
Sandwich , IL
I really wanted to like this mascara because it did give some good volume, but it was just way too wet. Even after a couple months it still didn't dry out and it just became too difficult to use.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.