BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

LeNae B.
Ketchum , OK
I really like this mascara! I am a first time user and I will probably repurchase. I like the wand a lot. It really grabs my lashes and gives them volume and pigment without them clumping up.
Lydia W.
Parkville, MD
Okay I adore this mascara. It makes your lashes look soooo thick and full. Definitely worth the money. I'm usually super picky about mascara but I ended up with a bunch of travel sized versions and used them up so quickly.
Jessica S.
Downey, CA
I luv travel size mascara I believe you get more out of it and less chance of drying.this is a new mascara for me and it's great it lasts the amount you get from the tube is great I luv it
Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
I love this mascara! Not my favorite but it runs a close second to my favorite! It has the perfect brush and it does an awesome job on the lower lash line if you have sparse lashes like I do!
Renee R.
Nipomo, CA
So easy to apply and use. It has a big brush so it almost get all your lashes coated in one brush. It lasts a long time too and it keeps my lashes looking long and thick all day! I would totally buy this mascara again!
Laura V.
New Castle, DE
The mascara it's okay but I'm so used to my better than sex that I can't think about another mascara. I think other mascaras like maybelline can do the same effect. I bout it on sephora, i will not repurchase.
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
As a big fan of mascara I have tried many different brands and while I love urban decay for many other products, I wasn't the biggest fan of this wand. It was a little too clumpy for my taste
Alea D.
Philadelphia, PA
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G I LOVE THIS PRODUCT it doesn't clump my eyelashes it is dark and bold and lovely it it is just the right amount that comes on the brush. I easily will buy over and over again and it is absolutely worth every single penny. I can't stress how well it works on my eyes and how much it makes them pop
Luz Y.
This is such a nice mascara. I love how it doesn’t crumble. I am a repeat user. I like buying this mascara from Sephora. It’s long lasting and will stay on all day. I will continue to buy this mascara.
Katie P.
Fort Smith, AR
This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used! I swear by it. The formula is great and it doesn't smudge. I like to buy the combo set with the primer as well. It's definitely worth the $20.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.